Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Volume Mascara

Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Volume Mascara
Sexy Booster Volume MascaraSexy Booster Volume MascaraSexy Booster Volume Mascara

3.8

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

It nice. Unlike most mascaras I come across, It doesn't waste product. I like the fact it drys pretty fast and it give my lash volume for sure. I will probably keep the package just for decoration on my vanity area. But the product it self is worth buying to try and use for a while.

Still Maybelline Spider colossal and NYC the cheap blue tube and pink tube (neither one of those two I can find anymore sadly) are still my favorite.

on 9/1/2016 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is amazing! I usually use Maybelline, Loreal, Catrice or other drugstore brands and I always have a problem with them, usually with clumping, and weighing my eyelashes down. I have very long but straight lashes and this is the first mascara that gives me a lift without making it look too doll-like and fake. I love it, it feels so gorgeous on my lashes like you know it won't make them fall off later. Seriously so good, so cute and a bargain for its price.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is absolutely HG if you're looking for a basic drug store lengthening mascara that won't irritate sensitive eyes. It's gluten-free and truly hypoallergenic. It also won't leave racoon eyes by lunch. It does smudge and/or flake a tiny bit, but it's really a tiny bit. This is comparable to much more expensive organic gluten-free mascaras (Zuzu Luxe), but it's not irritating. I can wear it on my allergic, forty-something rosacean eyes without issue.

This also half to one fourth the price of more expensive gluten-free mascaras. This is my only daily-use mascara. I hope PF never quits making it.

(And the packaging is so cute.)

on 4/17/2016 9:57:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I've actually already repurchased this one. I love it! It's nice and black, can be applied heavily without clumping, and I've seen no fallout.

I think the packaging is adorable. I really did not expect the whole lace-and-shoe-charm thing to last, but it did. The product was done, but the packaging held out the whole time.

Price - it's about $10 in the drugstore, but I got both my tubes as free add-ons to other PF purchases. There are frequent sales and coupons. It's drugstore-expensive, but there's no reason to pay full retail.

I like the rubber brush with the short rubber bristles. I am not sure why the mascara smells like vanilla (?) but it doesn't irritate my eyes, so it's all good.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I'm finding this product clumps easily. It also smudges easily. The packaging is beautiful, but the product itself, I just don't like.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this! One of my favorite mascaras! Love the smell, after a while it goes though. So if you don't like the smell, eventually it will go from the tube. No fallout, no clumps.

on 7/28/2015 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

And I forgot to mention that it does not clump

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara is really great. It doesn't clump and the black is super intense. Kind of created a cat eye affect with my lashes which was interesting.

on 7/24/2015 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I tend to stay from drugstore mascaras, but I really like this one!! I pair it with Urban Decay's Perversion mascara and it works wonders. It helps make my lashes long and thick plus added definition that I can't get with Perversion alone. The separation is okay, but not perfect. I don't get super sticky, spider lashes. If I layer it too much I do get those small round clumps at the tips. The lasting power is alright. They're not fresh looking at the end of the day, but there is still some definition and that is what I am going for. I don't like to wear eyeliner daily and typically go for the fresh, clean eye look...so I really like that this mascara somewhat "tightlines" the base of my lashes. I haven't had any issue with flaking or smudging and the mascara comes off easily with my daily makeup removal routine. Overall, I like this mascara and will probably purchase it again.

on 6/8/2015 2:04:00 AM

I really like phyicans formulas packaging, they usually have cute products,that's what drew me to try this mascara. It does give my lashes a little volume and length but nothing dramatic.. So I decided to try it with their lash fibers that comes in a kit. I love the result: I had volume,great length plus the lovely vanilla scent of this mascara. I would repurchase in addition to their fiber kit,it just does so much better using the two together.

Popular Mascaras