Supre Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Creme Body Wash

3.7

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I received a big sample of this and was pleasantly surprised. I've tried other products from this brand and found a lot of them to smell bad. This smells nicer. It sort of reminds me of Lovespell from Victoria's Secret. It left me feeling clean but didn't strip the skin. Definitely worth a try.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Really disappointed in this body wash because I love the lotion so much! I bough the Fresh Coconut and Watermelon scent to match my lotion. At first it smelled just as great, lathered nicely, left my skin feeling fine. However after a few months it started to go "sour" and now has a terrible chemical smell to it. I can't even use it anymore and have to waste a lot of product. I tried contacting the company directly since I bought he product on amazon and it was months later. They told me too bad, there was nothing they could do. So disappointed.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Amazing body wash. I use this along with the Triple Moisture body lotion. Love the way it smells, and the smell lingers throughout the day without being overpowering. My skin feels soft and smooth all the way until my next shower.