Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

fromXxHxX

7 days ago

I got this in Wake Up Effect, a nice light pink to cover dark circles which is perfect. I like to use this under a normal concealer, very creamy to the touch and is quick and easy to blend and apply with fingers which is how I like to use and apply it. Isn't drying or cakey under the eyes and lasts all day. Highly recommend this if you want a cheap colour correcting undereye concealer.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

3.0

6 months ago

This stuff will leave you looking patchy if you try to apply it with a sponge. Good coverage, but apply with your finger! Not hygienic in the least bit. I’d pass.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

EyesBlack

7 months ago

Nice coverage, little bit yellow, which might be problem for people with pinkier complection, but looks great on me. It tends to flake little under the eyes, but when I moisturize directly before doing my makeup (so always) it spreads smoothly. Also would recomend warming it up with breath a little before using.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

10 months ago

I mean, it does have awesome coverage. According to catrice both this and the liquid one are recommended for covering tattoos as well. I think it's a bit of a stretch expecting that from the liquid one, but i'm pretty sure the solid cream would do a good job. So, as far as the camouflage aspect goes, it's splendid.

I only need concealer for undereye circles though, and …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Not Sure

EyesHazel

10 months ago

One of my favourite concealers as it has amazing coverage and it applies on the skin really well. I also use it kind of like a foundation with a damp sponge and it looks so good on my skin.

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

from2ophie

Oct/23/2018

The concealer is very high coverage, doesn't break me out and is really cheap. It's better than some high-end concealers I've tried before.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Sep/03/2018

I actually really love this concealer. I had one in a shade that was too light for me so I never used it, but recently I bought one in the right shade and I really like it. The coverage is very good and you can build it up too. I have a lot of pimples and it can cover them up very well. I apply it with a concealer brush and blend out any unblended parts with my beauty blender. When apply it that …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

May/08/2018

I got this in the shade "Wake Up Effect", which is a light peach color designed to brighten dark undereye circles. My undereye circles definitely appear less dark, making me look less tired, but I need something a little more heavy-duty. It's pretty good stuff though... if your undereye darkness isn't as terrible as mine, then this would probably be perfect for you. However …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Apr/25/2018

this concealer has so much coverage and doesn't break me out. 10/10 would recommend!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

Jan/05/2018

I have used Bobbi Brown corrector and concealer and this one, while slightly drier, is reasonably similar. It covers excellently and even brightens up my dark circles. It is inexpensive and does what it’s supposed to.

7 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35