3.9

price range

Reviews

from

3 months ago

I got this in Wake Up Effect, a nice light pink to cover dark circles which is perfect. I like to use this under a normal concealer, very creamy to the touch and is quick and easy to blend and apply with fingers which is how I like to use and apply it. Isn't drying or cakey under the eyes and lasts all day. Highly recommend this if you want a cheap colour correcting undereye concealer.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

3.0

9 months ago

This stuff will leave you looking patchy if you try to apply it with a sponge. Good coverage, but apply with your finger! Not hygienic in the least bit. I’d pass.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

EyesBlack

9 months ago

Nice coverage, little bit yellow, which might be problem for people with pinkier complection, but looks great on me. It tends to flake little under the eyes, but when I moisturize directly before doing my makeup (so always) it spreads smoothly. Also would recomend warming it up with breath a little before using.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

a year ago

I mean, it does have awesome coverage. According to catrice both this and the liquid one are recommended for covering tattoos as well. I think it's a bit of a stretch expecting that from the liquid one, but i'm pretty sure the solid cream would do a good job. So, as far as the camouflage aspect goes, it's splendid. I only need concealer for undereye circles though, and even though this covers them entirely, it creases a lot and accentuates dryness where you didn't even know you had it. I find it entirely impossible to use without looking extremely dry and flakey and creasy. I used the lightest shade, it was a "cold" hue without yellow pigment. I would recommend this more for covering spots, scars, hyperpigmenration and the like. The consistency of this isn't well suited for most people's delicate undereye area, but the liquid camouflage concealer works quite well for that. I won't repurchase because creasing and flaking are deal breakers for me. Not the best as undereye concealer, but I can see it being a great choice for covering other imperfections on areas of the face and body where creasing and flaking are less of an issue. The packaging is great (well, except that it's a pot). It's travel friendly, small (but you get a lot of use out of it because of the consistency of the product), and the lid is very secure.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Not Sure

EyesHazel

a year ago

One of my favourite concealers as it has amazing coverage and it applies on the skin really well. I also use it kind of like a foundation with a damp sponge and it looks so good on my skin.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

from

a year ago

The concealer is very high coverage, doesn't break me out and is really cheap. It's better than some high-end concealers I've tried before.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

a year ago

I actually really love this concealer. I had one in a shade that was too light for me so I never used it, but recently I bought one in the right shade and I really like it. The coverage is very good and you can build it up too. I have a lot of pimples and it can cover them up very well. I apply it with a concealer brush and blend out any unblended parts with my beauty blender. When apply it that way it looks very natural on my skin and not at all cakey. The concealer is the slightest bit greasy but it's not a huge problem for me because the areas around my pimples can get very dry. I have heard many people say that they can't use this concealer under their eyes but I have no problems using it under my eyes. It looks nice and covers up all my darkness. For such a great concealer and such a low price, you should really get one.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

2 years ago

I got this in the shade "Wake Up Effect", which is a light peach color designed to brighten dark undereye circles. My undereye circles definitely appear less dark, making me look less tired, but I need something a little more heavy-duty. It's pretty good stuff though... if your undereye darkness isn't as terrible as mine, then this would probably be perfect for you. However, I'm still looking for a miracle product that'll not only brighten my undereyes, but completely cancel out the darkness I have in that area. Such a product may not exist, but I'll keep searching.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

2 years ago

this concealer has so much coverage and doesn't break me out. 10/10 would recommend!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

2 years ago

I have used Bobbi Brown corrector and concealer and this one, while slightly drier, is reasonably similar. It covers excellently and even brightens up my dark circles. It is inexpensive and does what it’s supposed to.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35