TATCHA Gentle Rice Enzyme Powder

Filtered by skin type : Combination
TATCHA Gentle Rice Enzyme Powder

3.7

on 4/12/2017 3:56:00 PM

Skin type: Combination oily with some fine lines and enlarged pores

I was given this as a gift 3+ years ago, and haven't skipped a day of using it since then. It's so easy to use and I like knowing that I'm effortlessly exfoliating everyday. I use in the the morning, moisturize, and then start my makeup routine. I do not use it after cleansing my face with the One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil at night before bed, as the company suggests. I think as a morning "scrub" it works great and does the job.

Gorgeous packaging and container. Extremely sturdy. I've dropped it many times from the top of the shower door onto my tile floor, and it has never cracked or broken.

Expensive, but absolutely worth every penny.

According to Pc this contains abrasive ingredients, drying, and it is not at all moisturizing. The enzyme has little to no effect exfoliating because it's unstable. Their are better ones out there with a far less price tag. I would not purchase, ingredients are very important guys

This is a nice, GENTLE, exfoliant facial cleanser. For $65, you get 60g of product. You wet your face, pour some powder into your palm, rub your palms together to build up foam, and then apply it onto your face - wash, then rinse!

This is a very unique cleanser because it exfoliates the skin at the same time. The enzyme is gentle enough that this could be used daily, including those with dry skin. This cleanser effectively cleansed my skin, as well as giving my skin a gentle exfoliate. I have dry skin and have used this daily. I do not notice this cleanser stripping my skin of any moisture, or leaving my skin with a tight/taunt feeling.

As this is geared towards those with gentle skin..it's very gentle. I do not think this cleanser would be potent enough to wash off make up though. I suggest removing make up first with an oil/wipe/make up remover, then using this to remove any left overs and to gently cleanse the face.

The only downside to this product is the packaging. It's beautifully packaged and it is sturdy. However, it's not travel friendly as it is pretty bulky. Its fine though if its just going to sit on a counter.

Would I buy this again? No. Simply because it is expensive for the amount of product given, and because I can't use this for days that I wear makeup as it is too gentle.