Darphin Azahar Cleansing Micellar Water

No Image

3.5

on 12/16/2015 4:46:00 PM

Nope, did not like this cleansing water. I had always used La Roche Posay's or Vichy's ones, and was very happy with them, but decided to try something more sophisticated. Well, this was a disappointment. Felt WAY too harsh and non conditioning on my skin with an intense marine scent. Therefore, will not re purchase. Will definitely be going back to Vichy's or LRP's for a micellar water, I even bought Roc's Extra Comfort Cleansing Water one today, and that too was not so great.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I use micellar water twice a day on my dry and sensitive skin-- once to clean off my face in the morning, and once in the evening after my cleansing oil. I have tried several micellar waters (L'Oreal, Yves Rocher, Caudalie), and so far, the Darphin micellar water is hands down my favorite. It is the gentlest and at the same time, most effective one I have tried. It feels comfortable on my skin, there is absolutely no tightness or dryness after using it. It has a pleasant, light floral fragrance, and it is not irritating at all.
By the time I use this, my makeup has been removed by a cleansing oil, so I cannot speak for its effectiveness with heavy makeup. However, as a last step to remove any bits of leftover makeup/grime, or to do a morning cleanse, it does a great job!
Would I repurchase? Absolutely, and I already have!