Lancome Blush Subtil - Blushing Tresor

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I got a free sample from a friend.
Great peachy blush, long wearing and very pigmented. A solid summer shade and with lots of sparkle! It's got lots of gold flecks which illuminate the skin beautifully. However if you are looking for a matte blush this is not for you.

I received a luxury mini as part of an events gift bag, and had to go out an purchase the full size. It's a gorgeous color- a rosy coral-pink shade, and a decent cousin to Nars Orgasm, but not quite a dupe (Tresor is more rosy). This blush has shimmer in it, but the shimmer isn't garish or chunky at all and gives a really lovely glow, like a highlighter would. This is a perfect 'healthy blush' color and would look good on most skintones. Definitely a keeper!

I recieved this as a gift and I love it! The shade is natural and doesn't seem fake. It lasts all day for me and I don't need to reapply it even if I have an oily T-Zone. I haven't tried the Nars Orgasm yet but I really really love this one in particular. It's a stapple for me!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This gorgeous peachy/pink blush from Lancome is a perfect shade that looks fresh and glowy. I love how it goes on so easily and gives a little pop of colour. I usually use Nars Orgasm and although it served me well this is my new go to. It seems to give a bit more colour than Orgasm but it's along the same lines. It's just more amped up in my opinion. Love.

I received Blushing Tresor as a GWP. I had to purchase the full size! It is a beautiful peachy, pink color, it can be worn if you are cool or warm skin tone. It is a unique color as it does have shimmer with a shift of gold, but not overdone. It is so elegant. I see it always listed as fall collection, not with all the other blush colors. I hope it is not a limited edition, as I do plan on continuing to purchase the absolutely stunning color. I have medium brown hair, blue eyes, fair with warm undertones (yellow). When I am out and about I always get compliments and asked what blush are you wearing and where did you get it! A MUST HAVE!!!!!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love! I received this in a gift bag free w/a gift with purchase and it's amazing! It's a beautiful peachy pink color with just a hint of shimmer. It appears far more shimmery when u just swatch it, on the cheek it's a subtle sheen. It's very pigmented and wears all day. It's a natural looking color and I find it very wearable during the day or night. This blush gives u a lit, glowing appearance without making u looking shimmery or shiny. I'm truly impressed w/the Lancome line and will continue to try their wonderful products!