It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination

3.1

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Vitis Vinifera Grape Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Olea Europaea Olive Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Silk Powder, Niacinamide, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20. May contain: Iron Oxides.

on 3/2/2018 3:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I like using this powder to set my foundation...especially on my nose. Alot of powders just take the foundation off my nose but not this one. I don't really think it's illuminating per se but not flat matte either. My oil still comes through later in the day but that's pretty normal for me. I wish it wasn't so pricey but the spf is a bonus.

I so wanted to like this foundation because I like the original Celebration powder foundation. Let me start with the shade issues. I am light in all other It Cosmetic products. I'm not sure what is in this foundation but it immediately oxidized and I looked like an oompa loompa. Second, no matter what primer (or no primer) I used, this stuff would not stay on my face or even stay together. It was so bad that I washed my face at work and went without make up for the rest of the day each time I wore it and looked 10X better than when it was on my face.

I hate it too because I LOVE It Cosmetics and wanted so bad to love this foundation too. For the price, it should not do that. And I'm going to say this here and now that It Cosmetics needs to up their shade range game tremendously. There are WAAAAAAY more skin tones out there than fair, light, medium, medium tan, tan, rich, and deep...seriously????

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this on a whim from Beautylish and thank god they have a great return policy. This foundation is super cakey and no matter what brush I use, it just does not look natural and settles into every poor and wrinkle. It looked so bad, my husband asked me to wash my face.

on 6/29/2017 1:36:00 PM

I'm really loving this. it's got a lot of illumination - I literally have stopped using a highlighter. Longevity is good, it wears well. I don't get any chalkiness in the afternoon. I will repurchase. I went with fair - but I think I'll go with Light next time. Slightly too light but I've been warming it up with bronzer.

on 11/18/2016 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this product. I would say it is light to medium coverage on me. Perhaps it could be built up to fuller coverage but I am afraid it would become cake if over-applied. I have slightly dry skin and it takes a few minutes to really buff it in so it looks natural. There is a slight illuminating effect but nothing over the top, so don't worry about that if it was a concern.

The powder can be used as a finishing powder, too. Sometimes I use a little primer and BB cream, and follow up with this powder, then set it with a finishing spray. It's a nice look.

I think the compact will last a very long time. The compact comes with a mirror and a little brush tucked underneath. I do not use the brush it came with inside the compact.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I absolutely love the IT Cosmetics line. I have gotten to the point where the majority of face products I use are IT Cosmetics. This is one of the best powder foundations I have ever tried. It has a very creamy consistency and covers well. However, you must prep your skin in order for it to work it's best.

I apply a primer first, I use Shiseido Refining primer which is HG for me, then I apply IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye concealer to my eye area and blend it around my nose and pat it in with a sponge. Then, using an IT Cosmetics brush made for the foundation I swirl it over my skin. It gives a nice glow w/o looking like a disco ball and covers any redness in the skin. I don't experience any dryness from using this powder, as I have with others and it does not look powdery on the skin. I use it in the Light shade which is a good match for my skin tone. The Fair shade is a little too ghostly for me. The price is average for a higher end foundation and the product lasts a very long time. I usually purchase this from QVC (not affiliated) because you can usually get very good deals on the products.

For the record, I am 53 yrs old and I find this line excellent for mature women.

*whispers: HGHGHGHG!*

Why am I not shouting this from the rooftops you might ask?? Well because I'm sooooo afraid to jinx this. I have found a powder foundation I adore which means that sometime in the near future, it will stop being as magical as unicorn tears and fairy dust: it will stop covering EVERYTHING including mild rosacea, mild melasma; it will stop feeling rather creamy on my face; it will stop applying like a dream (over either a sticky type primer and a siloconey type primer); it will stop lasting 10+ hours (with MU setting spray like UD or Skindinavia that some of my other foundations still evaporate when using); it will stop making my 50 year old skin w/ few wrinkles, but a few under my eyes look smooth and even; it will stop NOT settling in said fine lines; the company will decide to d/c it.

So, to keep any jinxing from happening, I will just continue to whisper HGHGHG!

The shade Fair is perfect for me. Light ended up being 1 shade too dark. For reference, I am: MAC = NC15; EM (semi-matte) = Fairly Light; Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour = #100 Ivory; Revlon ColorStay = #150 Buff; Avon Smooth Minerals Pressed Foundation = T04 Nude; EL Double Wear = Desert Beige; Jane Iredale = pressed base in Bisque; Lumene CC Cream = Fair; Smashbox Camera Ready CC = Fair; IT Cosmetics CC + = Light; Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Wear in 020 light beige; Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H in 210N Buff; CG Outlast 3 in 1 in Classic Ivory 810; Holika Holika Petit BB Moisturizing (formerly moist); NYX HD Studio Photogenic Nude 101; NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation in Deauville; Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk Foundation = 5.5; Urban Decay All Nighter = 1.0;

on 4/27/2016 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product is a love hate for me. It goes on so smoothly, doesn't highlight pores and gives a lovely natural, non cake finish - for about 1 hour!! This does not last despite primers and setting sprays. After approx 2 hours this has disappeared completely leaving my skin naked (not a good look I assure you lol) I use it as a touch up when my Clinique powder foundation has worn off slightly (after 10 hours!) just to see me through to end of shift. A definite not repurchase for me.

on 12/3/2015 12:52:00 AM

I don't want to give this foundation a bad review because there is a lot to like about it. Years and years ago, I used to wear bare minerals foundation until I found my beloved Kat Von D liquid foundation. I needed a full coverage foundation and I have dry skin and the bare minerals just didn't cut it anymore. I've been wary to try any other mineral or powder foundations because I find them more light to medium coverage and they tend to make the skin look dry. The It Cosmetics celebration illumination foundation has great coverage. The texture is very soft and velvety. The major problem I had with this foundation is the finish. It gave a sheen to my face that looked kind of waxy. After wearing the foundation for about 5 hours, it started to separate slightly on the face. I noticed areas where the coverage was heavy and then spots where there was no coverage. I admit that I use multiple products on my skin before foundation and the separation could have been due to my face not being dry enough during application. I believe I am putting on too much foundation because I didn't realize how full coverage this stuff is. I'm going to play around with it more because it would be a great foundation on days that I just need to do a quick makeup and go look.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am not a powder person, but really like this one as it doesn't make me feel dry and doesn't cake up. The illumination is subtle, and just gives a lit from within glow.