It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination

4.3

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Vitis Vinifera Grape Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Olea Europaea Olive Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Silk Powder, Niacinamide, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20. May contain: Iron Oxides.

on 6/29/2017 1:36:00 PM

I'm really loving this. it's got a lot of illumination - I literally have stopped using a highlighter. Longevity is good, it wears well. I don't get any chalkiness in the afternoon. I will repurchase. I went with fair - but I think I'll go with Light next time. Slightly too light but I've been warming it up with bronzer.

Love love love! I was tired of getting breakouts after trying bare minerals and other foundations and finally stumbled on this. Y'all, I can't tell you how great this foundation is. I have very yellow undertones and have very fair skin and the FAIR shade was a perfect match. My makeup at the end of the day looks as good as it does right after I put it on. It covers up my acne and it has really great coverage without drying out. I love that this is an all-in-one product (not like bare minerals where you need a foundation then a mineral veil). It looks really pretty on, not matte and not shiny, more of like an airbrushed look. I never write reviews, but I was so exhausted with shopping for foundations and when I found this, I just had to tell people about it. Love love love this stuff!

on 2/21/2016 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am impressed with this powder. I was using Pur Minerals but found that their powders oxidised quickly on me and because a different colour as well as making me oily. AND THEY CHANGED THEIR FORMULA so I was glad I found this.

Biggest pros for me
- finished within 30 seconds
- great sturdy packaging
- excellent colour match
- lovely medium coverage with natural finish without looking too made up

Downside
- the cost - $58AUD but if it's something I use every day and it doesn't break me out, I'm happy to pay it. I like the 'just woke up like this' feel to the product. My skin becomes very congested if I use any product with silicone in it so here's hoping this product stays the same!

on 7/9/2015 4:19:00 PM

I like that this powder foundation gives good coverage. I also like that this has a satin, glowy finish without it being sparkly or oily looking. I wish it had more color options so I could get a better match. I have a video comparing this to bareminerals if you want to check it out.

on 11/18/2014 11:09:00 AM

I have HORRIFYING skin. Horrible. I use the it CC cream and then this foundation! I love it! Def not illuminating!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

After hearing many ravings about this I decided to purchase this at Ulta. I purchased the brush that comes with it as well. I was sold on the fact that is a full coverage powder that isn't matte. I've got acne scarring and hyperpigmentation as well as a few blemishes now and then. I liked the brush but the foundation is awful. It was so glittery, it kinda looked like I was caking powder highlighter all over my face, I wanted glowing and dewy, not to look like a disco ball. It also settled into every line and pore in my face making them super pronounced. Also it is very definitely not full coverage, I'd say medium. I could still see a lot of scaring and dark spots showing through. I immediately returned it to Ulta.

on 8/16/2014 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like it! It doesn't break me out! I use it very lightly over the IT CC cream. Haven't been able to use powder in years because of irriating ingredients. I'm very happy with this.