It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination

1.5

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Vitis Vinifera Grape Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Olea Europaea Olive Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Silk Powder, Niacinamide, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20. May contain: Iron Oxides.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this on a whim from Beautylish and thank god they have a great return policy. This foundation is super cakey and no matter what brush I use, it just does not look natural and settles into every poor and wrinkle. It looked so bad, my husband asked me to wash my face.

on 5/3/2017 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I had been wanting to try this forever and I love several It Cosmetics products so I was really surprised and disappointed when this was a dud for me. It is so easy to apply (great for travel) and looks great for a short while. However, as the day wears on, it settles and looks cakey. The color match is also not good for me - light is too dark and also wears a bit orange. The shimmer seems to settle in a bad way too, and by the end of the day I just looks like a cakey orange disco ball.

Video Reviews & Tutorials