It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination

Filtered by age: 30-35
It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination

4.1

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Vitis Vinifera Grape Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Olea Europaea Olive Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Silk Powder, Niacinamide, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20. May contain: Iron Oxides.

on 6/29/2017 1:36:00 PM

I'm really loving this. it's got a lot of illumination - I literally have stopped using a highlighter. Longevity is good, it wears well. I don't get any chalkiness in the afternoon. I will repurchase. I went with fair - but I think I'll go with Light next time. Slightly too light but I've been warming it up with bronzer.

on 5/3/2017 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I had been wanting to try this forever and I love several It Cosmetics products so I was really surprised and disappointed when this was a dud for me. It is so easy to apply (great for travel) and looks great for a short while. However, as the day wears on, it settles and looks cakey. The color match is also not good for me - light is too dark and also wears a bit orange. The shimmer seems to settle in a bad way too, and by the end of the day I just looks like a cakey orange disco ball.

on 9/18/2016 4:58:00 AM

I bought this, along with IT's flat top buffing foundation brush, at the recommendation of a makeup artist friend. It has a matte base that provides sheer to medium coverage, and leaves skin with a subtle sheen. It makes my skin look perfect and airbrushed. This is, by far, the very best powder I've ever used.

on 6/20/2016 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My mom bought this on QVC in light but it was a little too light for her so she gave it to me. I tried using it on it's own but unless I pile it on (which results in a nasty cakey dry look that accentuates every pore on my face) it does not provide enough coverage. I can get away with using it by itself on a great skin day which doesn't happen often. Doesn't break me out or oxidize and doesn't make my skin more oily than it already is. I LOVE using it as a finishing powder! Dusting a light layer over a light layer of maybelines matte and poreless foundation makes my skin look flawless. Nice satin finish,seems to help with staying power. I don't think I would buy it myself but will gladly use it up. Should last me forever since I only use a tiny bit each day. Also noticed when using on it's own it sometimes looked patchy.

on 2/21/2016 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am impressed with this powder. I was using Pur Minerals but found that their powders oxidised quickly on me and because a different colour as well as making me oily. AND THEY CHANGED THEIR FORMULA so I was glad I found this.

Biggest pros for me
- finished within 30 seconds
- great sturdy packaging
- excellent colour match
- lovely medium coverage with natural finish without looking too made up

Downside
- the cost - $58AUD but if it's something I use every day and it doesn't break me out, I'm happy to pay it. I like the 'just woke up like this' feel to the product. My skin becomes very congested if I use any product with silicone in it so here's hoping this product stays the same!

I have repurchased this. I love it and it works great alone. I tried it over It's cc cream and many other bb/cc creams but it does not work as well as it does by itself. The color matches me perfectly and its not cakey at all, even when i layer it. Best coverage Ive ever had in a powder.

The only downside is that it goes shiny on me pretty quickly. But ill take it as the other good points outweigh this...i just take a brush and reblend it.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am not a powder person, but really like this one as it doesn't make me feel dry and doesn't cake up. The illumination is subtle, and just gives a lit from within glow.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've had this foundation for over a year and at first, I used it every day. Now, it just sits in my foundation drawer in my organizer. I bought it initially because I really wanted to try a new powder foundation due to the fact that, in the summer, my skin gets extremely oily, and liquid and cream foundations exacerbate the oil and end up causing breakouts. Well, this did help with oil, I'll give it that. However, it severely clogs my pores to an extent where it's extremely noticeable and the texture of my skin becomes rough to the touch because the debris in my pores is raised. No amount of exfoliation, masks, pore strips, or even a Luna Mini was able to clear them out. I had to stop using it completely, and then it took months for my skin to become smooth again, with a lot of effort and products.

As far as the foundation aspect goes, I thought it was decent, but was never blown away by it. I bought the shade Light, which is actually too tan looking for my neutral undertones that do lean more toward yellow (as opposed to pink). The coverage itself is so-so. It does a good job of evening things out, but, if you're someone that suffers from acne, rosacea, or acne scars...this is not going you do it for you. If you have mature skin, this is going to accentuate any lines, creases, and dryness.

I also found that it leaned toward cakey way too easily. It really makes pores more noticeable (most likely bc the pores are just pulling all of it in for some reason), and can look quite powdery.

For an "Illuminating" product, I found that it did very little in the illuminating dept. It does have a very slight (and I do mean slight) pearl shimmer to it when swatching on the hand, but it doesn't render as anything when applied to the face.

The powder itself is surprisingly chalky as well. I'm surprised when I come across a product that should be finely milled when it's not, like a powder foundation. For a higher end brand, the formulation is very cheap feeling, IMO. The price certainly does not reflect the quality.

I wouldn't recommend this in any capacity. There are much better powder foundations out there.

on 9/6/2015 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I overall liked this product. I wasn't too sure since it was illuminating, but it isn't extreme. Just a little big of a glow while still being matte and not oily looking. The color worked well and it really did cover with the included brush it came with. Didn't cause me to break out like the CC cream did (from the same brand) and I over all really enjoyed it. I would definitely try it out. It did last at least 8 hours on me. I tend to get oily quickly and it seemed to keep me a bit more matte longer then average. I also used some under my eyes to set my concealer and that also performed rather well which surprised me.

on 5/17/2015 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I will probably continue to purchase this instead of bare minerals. It is almost too matte when first applied but after a couple of hours it becomes the perfect consistency. I'm 34, have medium pores, some mild wrinkling ( I live on the coast of Florida), and oily skin. The coverage can be medium to heavy depending on how it's applied or which style of brush you use. The best part is that it's not made with talc which can be very irritating to sensitive skin which I also have.