It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle silk leavin-in

3.5

Not tested on animals

Aqua (Water/Eau) Propylene Glycol Cetearyl Alcohol Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride Quaternium-80 Fragrance/Parfum Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Eugenol, Coumarin Isoeugenol, Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone Citric Acid.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is not a bad leave in product by any means. It does soften hair. It does detangle. And it does lock in some moisture. I would say it's a tiny bit above average in performance, but nothing amazing. Honestly for the brand name price, it's simply not worth it to me. I do not notice additional shine using this and its not like it transforms my hair into silk like some other leave in products can. I do appreciate that it didn't make my hair worse, as some products can. But I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just used up a 10oz bottle of the original miracle leave-in. That one was really heavy and would make blow drying take slightly longer than normal due to the amount of moisture it gave. Bear in mind I have thick yet straight bleached hair with roots that get oily and ends that get frizzy. I picked this up when I went to repurchase the original as I had also picked up the Silk Express Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Masque all of which I have never used before. I needed something creamy that would give me a lot of moisture without the weight. I use this before blow drying and right away I could tell that it was really thick like the original. It detangled really well and made my blow drying go by much quicker while imparting incredible shine and making my hair really soft. The original would leave my ends frizz free and this one didn't disappoint in that department.

I ran out of my hard to find moroccanoil a couple of months back and picked up the travel size of this leave in, and I have to say, although I'm not in love with the floral scent, it really truly works to transform my fried platinum hair into shiny, silken strands

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have weird hair. It's both super fine, and super puffy in the humidity where I live. I want volume, but I don't want puffy baby chick hair that blows around like loose spiderwebs. It's annoying.

I got the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product with Silk as a sample from Ulta. I was STUNNED at what it did for my hair. Adds body without puff, makes my hair silky but not limp, cuts down my blowdrying time, helps my hair really HOLD a style all day, and detangles like a dream. I have shoulder-length hair and I use about 8 pumps on towel-dried hair, let it air dry for 30 minutes, and then blow dry. My hair has never looked so good literally in my entire life.

If I had to get a second job to pay for this stuff, I totally would.

This is the first product that actually makes my thirsty hair silky and less straw-like. Little goes a long way and I pretty much only apply it to the bottom half of my hair. Now my round-brush glides right through while I'm blow drying! Expensive, but worth it. Will keep buying it.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I don't like this. The smell is fantastic, but that's because I like floral scents. It may not be for those who aren't because it does linger all day. This didn't really detangle or de-frizz and my hair seems to get oily faster when I use this. I do recommend It's a 10's Miracle Leave-In Lite, that stuff is a lifesaver. I will also be reviewing that.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is a marketable product, given it's eye-catching name, easy spray dispenser, beautiful light floral scent, and decent price. however, it didn't moisturize or detangle my hair at all, and my hair isn't very thick (fine, thin, highlighted blonde hair, a couple inches past shoulders). i used it religiously and wanted it to work, but it's not for me.

I was extremely disappointed with this leave-in spray. I used it on damp, towel-dried hair after shampooing & conditioning, spraying it evenly from mid-crown to ends (avoiding scalp & bangs) and then combing it through to distribute. I used 4-5 pumps overall throughout my hair, which is about 2 inches past shoulder length. Other than detangling my hair, it did nothing. No shine, no frizz reduction, zilch. On the positive side, my hair never felt weighted down with product (which is no surprise, since it didn't do anything!).
For reference I have fine-medium wavy hair which is prone to frizz in humid weather.

HG for me!

First of all, I have bleached fine/thin hair past my shoulders. I also have an oily scalp so it is hard for me to use products without worrying about the added weight. I bought this because it was suggested to me by the girl at the supply house. I paid the licensed price which was around 9 dollars for 4oz. It will be much more expensive in stores unfortunately.

I've been using the original It's a 10 miracle leave in product for months and I absolutely love it. I was a bit skeptical of the silk express one though, because I've never used a product that actually makes my hair "silky". This one actually does! Immediately after putting it in my hair I could tell a difference. It was much softer and silkier than the original formula makes my hair. The smell is also different and quite strong but I love the fragrance. Those who are sensitive to fragrance might steer from this product.

The back of the bottle says it does 10 things instantly:
7. Instant detangler
8. Ultra moisturizing
9. Glossy shine
10. Build up free

I can definitely attest to numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, and 10. My hair is insanely soft and silky. My drying time was much shorter to my surprise! Frizz is nonexistant. And it did enhance body. My hair seemed to look fuller after using. Instant detangler is an understatement, tangles virtually disappeared once I put this in my hair. And the shine is amazing. Best of all, absolutely NO BUILD UP! Cannot believe how amazing this stuff is.

I will have to use for longer to see if it actually protects color or strengthens the hair shaft. But either way I'm extremely impressed and will purchase again!

I love this product. I already reviewed the original one, but can tell I like this one more. I'm using it with Redken soft shampoo (with no conditioner or other products) and it does transform my long, dry and dyed hair into very soft and silky. Also detangles it a lot.