Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
Dipbrow Pomade in ChocolateAnastasia Dipbrow in chocolateDipbrow Pomade in ChocolateBold Eyebrows

4.3

on 11/20/2014 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Holy eyebrows, this stuff is a God sent I swear. First off let me say I'm an oliy girl, my face gets slippery fast, but this stuff grips each hair and all the skin around it with no problems of separting or slipping off. I've never had an eyebrow thats stayed on for more then 3 hours let alone a 9 hour day. Stays on from morning well into the evening with no issues.

Lets talk colour! I have medium brown hair with hints of some red and light brown in it (naturally) so i look for a brown that has some warmth to it but I wouldnt ever go so far as to look for a red undertone. All the colours in the pods looked so dead and ashy to me that chocolate was the only colour I felt some what safe with walking out Sephora with. I've been using the two eyebrow pencils from MAC in the colours Brunette, they have no staying power what so ever so they werent exactly ideal for my skin type but they were the only ones i could find that had a nice warmth to them without the redness in them and let me just say these two colours are IDENTICAL. They're the exactly same!! I did one brow with my MAC pencils and one with my Dipbrow and I honestly couldnt find a single difference in colour.

Brushes!! Ok I have to say im not a fan of the brush they want you to buy with it, i like a clean crisp brow and the soft-medium Anastasia brush wasnt cutting it for me. I actually asked the girl at Sephora what brush she would recommend has a nice thick texture to it (without being rock hard) and she suggested the Sephora brand PRO Brow in #20. This is my HG eyebrow brush, its amazing compared to any other brush ive ever tried. It also comes with this nice little plastic case that snaps on to the end which is perfect for girls like me who like to grab there brushes and throw them in there purses without thinking "hey there might be product rubbing all over my purse" oops.

Overview: Love the colour, a nice rich warm brown, used with a light hand can make nice light brows all the way to dark sexy brows. The price is amazing $23.00 Canadian, the amount of product you need for both brows is seriously two dips into the pod, i havent even made a dent in mine and ive had it for around 2 weeks now. Staying power is shocking, super creamy, everything you could want in one little pod. If you havent given it a shot i suggest heading into your local Sephora or ordering it off the website, you wont be disappointed.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this product. I watched several videos, read dozens of blogs and reviews to make sure that it was worth it. Unfortunately, for me, it wasn't. I am super oily, and while it was easy to use, I found that it lacked the much-touted lasting power. My eyebrows stayed only for half a day! I have very sparse and barely there eyebrows. If I blot my face, my eyebrows come off! I find that they stay longer when they have hair to hold on too. Might not be the best bet for super oily gals who have little eyebrows like me.

on 8/19/2014 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

After a years' long search for eyebrow product...I found my HG!!!! It took 3 months to get my hands on this pomade. I have thin but long and unruly brows. The pomade shapes and holds them into place and fills them in for a beautiful natural or bold dramatic look. I highly recommend using the brush that is suggested for use with this product. It makes application quick and nearly perfect each time! A little goes a long way, wipe the excess on the back of the lid before applying. Concentrate the first spot away from the inner corner and use a very light hand. Practice makes perfect!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I'm taking a lippie off because the staying power isn't as good as I used to think. Basically if you are doing a really hard work out a noticeable amount will fade (at least for me), and I don't have oily skin. It also seems to be drying out a little bit, so you might want to warm it up a smidge if this happens to you. Overall I am quite pleased with this product as it is very easy to use. It doesn't set too fast and you only need a small amount. Price is worth it for me.

on 3/29/2014 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

OMG I've been searching and searching for a great eyebrow product at my drugstores and grocery stores because I couldn't get to a prestige makeup store for a while, but I finally went to ulta for an event and wasn't planning on buying this, but I'm so glad I did!! I was torn between this or the brow powder starter kit, but I remember on Instagram all the MUA used this on their clients so I bought this. A little goes a long way and is soooo smooth and pigmented. I apply this with my maybelline angled eye brush. It was around $18 I believe and comes in a sleek jar. It's also long lasting for sure- I put swatches of this on my hand Wednesday and it is now Saturday with it still there!! Definitely gonna repurchase

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Really like this product, I bought it after seeing lots of makeup gurus on instagram using it. I used to fill in with powder because I like the softer look. I use the Anastasia brush that the sales associate recommended to go with this product. It took me a little while to get the hang of it and practice drawing the perfect shape but I am getting much better. It's not a product you can use if you're rushing out the door on your way to work, it takes me probably 5-10 mins to achieve the perfect brow and trying to rush through it doesn't ever go well. I'm giving this product 5 stars because I like how it goes on but it's my first tinted brow pomade so not really sure how it stacks up against the others.

Popular Brows Products