Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
Dipbrow Pomade in ChocolateAnastasia Dipbrow in chocolateDipbrow Pomade in ChocolateBold Eyebrows

3.2

on 1/11/2017 6:35:00 AM

to be honest, the product is not nearly as good as some cheaper alternatives. it is never smooth and easy to use, the pigmentation is great but the product dries up really quickly.

on 12/22/2016 4:48:00 PM

I am undecided with this product really. It does stay longer than other brow products I've tried. However, I found it very difficult to apply with an angled brush. I could never seem to get the right amount of product on my brush because of its texture. But, I always end up with naturally full brows but boy is it a hassle. I wish I bought a darker color (my eyebrows are naturally black like my soul) so I don't have to apply multiple coats.

Maybe it's the product. Maybe I just don't have the skills to apply it properly. Either way, I'm still unhappy. I just can't decide if the pomade's to blame.

I opened this product at Ulta and you know what it smelled like? Poop! Disgusting. Whatever ingredient they are using in this is foul!

on 4/29/2015 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I did like this product but I think you could use a normal brown gel eyeliner and have the same outcome. Which I did! I purchased the Rimmel gel eyeliner in brown and got the exact same results so, I don't think it's worth the money or the hype.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

HG status! I have been using gel liner to define and carve my brows for about 6 months, ever since perfecting the method by watching YouTube beauty gurus and a lot of practice. You have to be careful using any kind of gel product when defining your brows else you get that dreaded "scouse brow" look - the dark, overly exaggerated, sharpie look. Its no good! Gel liner works, but you have to be very, very light with it, and it smudges. So, I decided to splurge and get the dipbrow. What a difference! It is waterproof and does not smudge at all, not even when I scratch my brow area. The look is very natural if you use a light touch. I use the Japonesque thin angled liner brush to apply. The texture is like a mouse/gel hybrid, and you only need a tiny bit to get started. In fact, I wipe my brush inside the lid, and dip back into that area when I want more product instead of dipping the brush into the pomade. Best of all, this washes off easily with soap and water. I thought $18 was a lot to spend until I realizes how little of this I use. WIth daily use, I am confident I will get at least one year, and maybe 2, out of one little pot. Chocolate is great neutral brown shade. When I swatched it in Ulta, I thought it was ashier than dark brown. They just released a new shade, though, soft brown. I wish I had gotten that one!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I will never use any other eye brow product ever again!

Popular Brows Products