Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
Dipbrow Pomade in ChocolateAnastasia Dipbrow in chocolateDipbrow Pomade in ChocolateBold Eyebrows

4.3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Super pigmented; you have to be careful when loading your brush or it can be too much. When it works for me, it really works well and I love how it stays put and doesn't fade. $18 was a huge gamble for me, but this will last forever. I use it every other day, swapping with a milani pencil with spoolie. I use a thin angled brush and dab it in only lightly--it always seems to have the perfect amount of product on the brush after you have done your brows (2nd day is best) so if your sister will let you do up her brows first, do it! :)

Love love love this stuff. If you use it with a light hand it will last you forever and ever and ever and even if you don't it will still last you quite awhile. I like the color selection especially since they added "Granite" which is a cool toned almost black shade, I walked away from it for awhile because I was trying other brow products and when I ran out of those I came back and was so sorry I left. The day I came back was the best my brows had looked it months. One complaint is the packaging, I feel that the jar is unnecessarily thick (weird complaint I know) as well as glass (which is bad for me personally because I drop everything). Additionally I feel like it doesn't keep enough moisture in because occasionally I have to re hydrate the product either with and oil or with eye drops. I don't find it to be waterproof or smudge proof though, let that be known. After many many (let's say like 12-15) I start to see the edges wearing a little bit but I have found two ways to alleviate this problem: Outline with a brow pencil (ABH Brow Wiz in my case) or use a layer of ABH Beauty Genius (but that's a whole other can of worms y'all).

All in all a great product that will have your brows looking fantastic. Best in the market IMO.

on 11/17/2015 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing formula! It stays, won't move, looks natural and colors are gorgeous!
The reason i can now put my best brow forward!!!

on 5/28/2015 10:21:00 PM

This is first color I bought and I was very impressed with the staying power. It also works really well as an eyeliner.

This one is very creamy unlike the Soft Brown (defective) one I got months later.

I have noticed that it does come off patchy if I touch it too much throughout the day so I only use it as an eyeliner every now and then.

on 6/6/2014 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

There are no words to describe how fantastic Dipbrow is. I will NEVER use another product on my brows!!!

on 2/27/2014 10:18:00 AM

After trying (and not caring for) the brow wiz, I decided to check out the pomade instead. Based on online swatches, I was going to get Dark Brown but ended up getting Chocolate because my SiJCP was out of Dark Brown. The difference between the two is negligible in my opinion, with Dark Brown being just a hair cooler in tone. My hair is a warm, deep brown so I figured I could pull off Chocolate and ends up it's a great match for me.

I've seen several tutorials for this product, and it seems as though everyone who used it made their brows dramatically thicker and bolder. I always try to do a natural brow, so I had some concerns that I wouldn't be able to make this work how I wanted to. But fortunately, it's very easy to make this look as natural as possible - given that it is a very pigmented gel.

I use a brow brush from the Tarte brow mousse and it works great. I recommend a smaller brush because you can easily overdraw the brows with this stuff.

I love how it sets instantaneously. Does not smudge, wear off or fade at all. I still have to set them with a clear brow gell, but even after doing that, the pomade doesn't budge.

I'm super impressed with this product and will definitely continue to use and repurchase.

Popular Brows Products