Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
Dipbrow Pomade in ChocolateAnastasia Dipbrow in chocolateDipbrow Pomade in ChocolateBold Eyebrows

on 1/9/2016 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The most perfect brow product i've ever used!

Pros
- Looks beautiful and can be applied for heavy defined brows or natural looking filled in brows
- Lasts all day and night
- Never smudges
- Waterproof
- Can be applied on to skin not just hair (this is a massive plus for people with really sparse brows)
- The pot lasts forever
- Reasonably priced

Cons
- Can dry out fairly quickly but the best way to get around this is to get a little product out with the end of your brush, put it onto the top of your hand and then dab the brush into it on your hand as you go. This way you can keep the lid on the product the entire time that you are using it rather than leaving it to dry out while you do your brows as to get them perfect it can be a fairly lengthy process!
- Not a speedy application - may take some people a few tries to get it how they want it and it takes longer than a pencil to get a full brow.

Tip - buy the particular brush that is recommended for it, it works far better than any others. Use a little at a time and add more as you go, don't start with loads!

My go-to brow product! I was shy to try this at first because I'd been so accustomed to filling in my brows with powder. But it was cake! Easy to manipulate, stays all day, and can be used for light filling in or to create a bold, sculpted brow. I was quite pleased with the price as well, granted I work at Beauty Brands and got a small discount but I would have gladly paid the full $18. I definitely see myself repurchasing in the future.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this product!
I am naturally blonde so my eyebrows are practically see through, so I have always tinted and filled in my brows but have never found anything that gave me that perfect brow look I so wanted. I ordered dipbrow off netaporter and I was so amazed how little amount of product is needed to do both my brows, and the glass jar is wonderful.
Even though this jar will last an amazingly long time, I am going to buy a backup or two just in case it discontinues because it is my HG!

Popular Brows Products