Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
Dipbrow Pomade in ChocolateAnastasia Dipbrow in chocolateDipbrow Pomade in ChocolateBold Eyebrows

4.4

When it comes to my eyebrows, I'm quite a minimalist, and doing the whole carving out the brow + using more than two products + setting it all with gel is just too much...I always felt I should avoid this product because it usually seemed like such a hassle, but it depends on your technique. You can get a really intense "Instagram" brow with this as most of us know but it is possible to get a really natural brow look as well.

My brows are thick, but they have a skinny shape, if that makes sense. They're a bit uneven, and until now I preferred using brow powder to fill them in, but with my oily skin combined with the natural oils of my hair resting around the sides of my face, the tails of my brows would always disappear, and it sucked. The Dipbrow Pomade is bulletproof, lasts all day, and does not come off under any circumstances without makeup remover, which I adore.

As I was saying earlier, it is possible to achieve a natural look with this product, so don't be intimidated by how pigmented it is. Just use a very thin angled eyeliner brush (I use the Sonia Kashuk one) and do light strokes, avoiding filling in the gaps between hairs completely. I'm very pleased with finally making this purchase after procrastinating on it for so long.

I opened this product at Ulta and you know what it smelled like? Poop! Disgusting. Whatever ingredient they are using in this is foul!

on 5/6/2015 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this product. I use this to fill in my eyebrows when the people who do my eyebrows accidentally take off extra. This really makes eyebrows look full and natural. I already have thick eyebrows, but when parts go missing I have to use this dipbrow which works wonders. Would definitely repurchase. Have not been able to find a dupe that does the same job and lasts through all types of weather. Great product.

on 11/20/2014 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Holy eyebrows, this stuff is a God sent I swear. First off let me say I'm an oliy girl, my face gets slippery fast, but this stuff grips each hair and all the skin around it with no problems of separting or slipping off. I've never had an eyebrow thats stayed on for more then 3 hours let alone a 9 hour day. Stays on from morning well into the evening with no issues.

Lets talk colour! I have medium brown hair with hints of some red and light brown in it (naturally) so i look for a brown that has some warmth to it but I wouldnt ever go so far as to look for a red undertone. All the colours in the pods looked so dead and ashy to me that chocolate was the only colour I felt some what safe with walking out Sephora with. I've been using the two eyebrow pencils from MAC in the colours Brunette, they have no staying power what so ever so they werent exactly ideal for my skin type but they were the only ones i could find that had a nice warmth to them without the redness in them and let me just say these two colours are IDENTICAL. They're the exactly same!! I did one brow with my MAC pencils and one with my Dipbrow and I honestly couldnt find a single difference in colour.

Brushes!! Ok I have to say im not a fan of the brush they want you to buy with it, i like a clean crisp brow and the soft-medium Anastasia brush wasnt cutting it for me. I actually asked the girl at Sephora what brush she would recommend has a nice thick texture to it (without being rock hard) and she suggested the Sephora brand PRO Brow in #20. This is my HG eyebrow brush, its amazing compared to any other brush ive ever tried. It also comes with this nice little plastic case that snaps on to the end which is perfect for girls like me who like to grab there brushes and throw them in there purses without thinking "hey there might be product rubbing all over my purse" oops.

Overview: Love the colour, a nice rich warm brown, used with a light hand can make nice light brows all the way to dark sexy brows. The price is amazing $23.00 Canadian, the amount of product you need for both brows is seriously two dips into the pod, i havent even made a dent in mine and ive had it for around 2 weeks now. Staying power is shocking, super creamy, everything you could want in one little pod. If you havent given it a shot i suggest heading into your local Sephora or ordering it off the website, you wont be disappointed.

on 11/3/2014 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

ERMERGERD this stuff is amazing. Dipbrow has ignited an eyebrow obsession within me. I bought the chocolate because I have warm brown hair with blonde highlights; the Chocolate has a warmer undertone. Next time I might try the medium brown which looks a little bit ashier.

I used a very thin angle brush for application, like the kind that you use for gel eyeliner. The finer the better, because it will give you cleaner ends on your brows. As I saw Anastasia do in a video, I take a bit of Dipbrow and "mash it" onto the container lid to blend it into the brush. The brush should not go directly on your brows after dipping! It will look too permanent marker-y because the formula is not that different from a gel liner. Unless you're trying to achieve a specific look, of course. ;)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this product!
I am naturally blonde so my eyebrows are practically see through, so I have always tinted and filled in my brows but have never found anything that gave me that perfect brow look I so wanted. I ordered dipbrow off netaporter and I was so amazed how little amount of product is needed to do both my brows, and the glass jar is wonderful.
Even though this jar will last an amazingly long time, I am going to buy a backup or two just in case it discontinues because it is my HG!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I'm taking a lippie off because the staying power isn't as good as I used to think. Basically if you are doing a really hard work out a noticeable amount will fade (at least for me), and I don't have oily skin. It also seems to be drying out a little bit, so you might want to warm it up a smidge if this happens to you. Overall I am quite pleased with this product as it is very easy to use. It doesn't set too fast and you only need a small amount. Price is worth it for me.

on 4/15/2014 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is awesome. It stays on forever and it really accentuates my brows. I wear very long bangs, but this still manages to showcase my brows. I have it in Dark Chocolate, because they did not have anything lighter. I am a brunette, so it does work. I say I will buy again, probably will not need to though it is quite a bitr of product.

Popular Brows Products