Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate

Filtered by hair type : Other
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
Dipbrow Pomade in ChocolateAnastasia Dipbrow in chocolateDipbrow Pomade in ChocolateBold Eyebrows

4.4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Super pigmented; you have to be careful when loading your brush or it can be too much. When it works for me, it really works well and I love how it stays put and doesn't fade. $18 was a huge gamble for me, but this will last forever. I use it every other day, swapping with a milani pencil with spoolie. I use a thin angled brush and dab it in only lightly--it always seems to have the perfect amount of product on the brush after you have done your brows (2nd day is best) so if your sister will let you do up her brows first, do it! :)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

A little of this product goes a long way! Once you master the amount you need it c will give you the perfect, natural looking brows. The only downfall is sometimes it's not quite as dark as I like it and the next shade up is too dark, so I have to add brow gel to it. I would purchase this over and over again. Absolutely great product!

My go-to brow product! I was shy to try this at first because I'd been so accustomed to filling in my brows with powder. But it was cake! Easy to manipulate, stays all day, and can be used for light filling in or to create a bold, sculpted brow. I was quite pleased with the price as well, granted I work at Beauty Brands and got a small discount but I would have gladly paid the full $18. I definitely see myself repurchasing in the future.

on 11/20/2014 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

As a graduate student who's always on a budget, I tend to not spend big money on expensive high end makeup unless they're worth it. This product is definitely worth it.
I've been using this for 6 months now and I have yet to make a dent in the product.
I can tell it will last me for years. It is the longest lasting eyebrow product I have used so far, and most of the brow products I've used are eyeshadows, drugstore eye pencils, and brow powder.
What that being said, this product is not smudge-proof and water-proof as it claims to be. I have moderately oily skin and I do line my brows with concealer to clean them up and make them last longer. Even so, the tails of my brows are can still be easily smudged away towards the end of the day if I'm not careful with touching my face. I find that retouching my face with loose powder helps the product last longer.

Overall, would buy again unless I find something better later on.

on 8/19/2014 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

After a years' long search for eyebrow product...I found my HG!!!! It took 3 months to get my hands on this pomade. I have thin but long and unruly brows. The pomade shapes and holds them into place and fills them in for a beautiful natural or bold dramatic look. I highly recommend using the brush that is suggested for use with this product. It makes application quick and nearly perfect each time! A little goes a long way, wipe the excess on the back of the lid before applying. Concentrate the first spot away from the inner corner and use a very light hand. Practice makes perfect!

on 4/5/2014 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

After reading all the hype reviews about this product I was excited to go out and purchase it. Sadly it wasn't what I expected. I don't know if I just had to high of an expectation because of all the rave reviews. Product is hard to work with and fades on my oily skin. Pretty standard eyebrow product in my book.

on 3/21/2014 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This product is just so lovely- and effective. It's the real deal and not overrated.

Pros:

Goes on smoothly, applies evenly and easily- (a time saver!)

Doesn't set too quickly, which allows for contouring if necessary

Doesn't fade or move throughout the day

Color: Very natural looking

Con:

The price. However, it isn't super expensive and you get a lot for your money.

I'm glad I gave this a try. I didn't NEED another brow product but since this one is so good I'm still happy I bought it. When it's done, I'm sure I'll buy another. Yep, it's that good.

UPDATE 10/21/14: I've tried the Dark Brown and found it to be a bit lighter and more natural looking, reminds me of the MAC brow pencil in Spiked.

Popular Brows Products