Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
Dipbrow Pomade in ChocolateAnastasia Dipbrow in chocolateDipbrow Pomade in ChocolateBold Eyebrows

3.7

Love love love this stuff. If you use it with a light hand it will last you forever and ever and ever and even if you don't it will still last you quite awhile. I like the color selection especially since they added "Granite" which is a cool toned almost black shade, I walked away from it for awhile because I was trying other brow products and when I ran out of those I came back and was so sorry I left. The day I came back was the best my brows had looked it months. One complaint is the packaging, I feel that the jar is unnecessarily thick (weird complaint I know) as well as glass (which is bad for me personally because I drop everything). Additionally I feel like it doesn't keep enough moisture in because occasionally I have to re hydrate the product either with and oil or with eye drops. I don't find it to be waterproof or smudge proof though, let that be known. After many many (let's say like 12-15) I start to see the edges wearing a little bit but I have found two ways to alleviate this problem: Outline with a brow pencil (ABH Brow Wiz in my case) or use a layer of ABH Beauty Genius (but that's a whole other can of worms y'all).

All in all a great product that will have your brows looking fantastic. Best in the market IMO.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like this color. I'm a nw43 sometimes in the summer I can pass for nc50. This color is really nice. The first few weeks of using this pomade was awesome and gave beautiful results. But after about a month of using this I can tell that it's dying out. I always close the jar tightly. I never leave it open while I'm doing my eyebrows. If it wasn't for that I would've repurchased because it's very long lasting. I'm going to try Mac dipbrow now.

on 3/16/2014 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I was torn between this and Benefits Gimmie Brow, but Dipbrow seemed like a batter value as there is more product and it's at a lower price point. I have naturally full brows but they lack definition and can be hard to shape without waxing every other week. It definitely takes practice to get the hang of using Dipbrow. The SA at Sephora made it look so very nice and natural. When I tried to apply it myself the next day I was too heavy handed and it looked harsh and very Joan Crawford. Second application was slightly better but still a little heavy, after a couple more tries I finally mastered this. The trick is to have just enough on the brush to work with. I applied this with the Anastasia #12 brush, but a stiff angled eyeliner brush would also work. I smudge most of the product off the brush and outline my brows with medium strokes. If I need more product I just take what is one my hand, smudge again and keep going. With a light hand I fill in my brows. Dipbrow gives me very well defined brows. Even after a full day this does not smudge or fade.

Popular Brows Products