Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
Dipbrow Pomade in ChocolateAnastasia Dipbrow in chocolateDipbrow Pomade in ChocolateBold Eyebrows

4.2

on 1/11/2017 6:35:00 AM

to be honest, the product is not nearly as good as some cheaper alternatives. it is never smooth and easy to use, the pigmentation is great but the product dries up really quickly.

on 12/22/2016 4:48:00 PM

I am undecided with this product really. It does stay longer than other brow products I've tried. However, I found it very difficult to apply with an angled brush. I could never seem to get the right amount of product on my brush because of its texture. But, I always end up with naturally full brows but boy is it a hassle. I wish I bought a darker color (my eyebrows are naturally black like my soul) so I don't have to apply multiple coats.

Maybe it's the product. Maybe I just don't have the skills to apply it properly. Either way, I'm still unhappy. I just can't decide if the pomade's to blame.

When it comes to my eyebrows, I'm quite a minimalist, and doing the whole carving out the brow + using more than two products + setting it all with gel is just too much...I always felt I should avoid this product because it usually seemed like such a hassle, but it depends on your technique. You can get a really intense "Instagram" brow with this as most of us know but it is possible to get a really natural brow look as well.

My brows are thick, but they have a skinny shape, if that makes sense. They're a bit uneven, and until now I preferred using brow powder to fill them in, but with my oily skin combined with the natural oils of my hair resting around the sides of my face, the tails of my brows would always disappear, and it sucked. The Dipbrow Pomade is bulletproof, lasts all day, and does not come off under any circumstances without makeup remover, which I adore.

As I was saying earlier, it is possible to achieve a natural look with this product, so don't be intimidated by how pigmented it is. Just use a very thin angled eyeliner brush (I use the Sonia Kashuk one) and do light strokes, avoiding filling in the gaps between hairs completely. I'm very pleased with finally making this purchase after procrastinating on it for so long.

on 10/19/2015 3:27:00 PM

This product is giving me life. I love this product so much, I CAN'T EVEN. It is very pigmented and a little goes a long way so it is very much worth the price. I've had mine for about 6 months and I've used it everyday since I bought it and I haven't hit pan yet. It does not budge or fade all day. The tails of my brows are too short for my liking, so when I fill in my brows I like to extend them and my problem with other brow products is that the tails of my brows fades through out the day (even when I set it w/ powder or gel) and it looks ridiculous. I don't experience this problem with my dipbrow. The texture is perfect. Creamy (but not too creamy) so it tames the brow hairs, although the texture changes after time. It says that the best-before date of the product is 6 months after you first open it and I can vouch for that, but you can add a drop of baby oil to dilute and it'll be as good as new.

I opened this product at Ulta and you know what it smelled like? Poop! Disgusting. Whatever ingredient they are using in this is foul!

on 6/1/2015 9:58:00 AM

I was surprised with the weight and the amount of the product inside. That being said its a brilliant eyebrow product by far. In the scorching heat of Dubai only this stays on my face while all the makeup melts away. Well strong eyebrows power!!!

on 1/5/2015 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a great product as well as a great colour. I was a bit scared to get chocolate at first thinking I don't want anything too dark or overbearing but as you can see in the picture which I've posted it isn't at all. That was my first time using this product and I can't emphasize enough how light handed you need to be with it. I used a cheap angled brush I had which was a little stern not too floppy and light and it applied how I wanted it to :) I was in two minds whether to get the medium brown/chocolate at first but I'm happy I picked this colour. One tip is to blend it quickly because it sets rather fast. Overall great, creamy product which should last a loong time and for 15 (from beautybay) you can't go wrong :)

My go-to brow product! I was shy to try this at first because I'd been so accustomed to filling in my brows with powder. But it was cake! Easy to manipulate, stays all day, and can be used for light filling in or to create a bold, sculpted brow. I was quite pleased with the price as well, granted I work at Beauty Brands and got a small discount but I would have gladly paid the full $18. I definitely see myself repurchasing in the future.

on 11/20/2014 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Holy eyebrows, this stuff is a God sent I swear. First off let me say I'm an oliy girl, my face gets slippery fast, but this stuff grips each hair and all the skin around it with no problems of separting or slipping off. I've never had an eyebrow thats stayed on for more then 3 hours let alone a 9 hour day. Stays on from morning well into the evening with no issues.

Lets talk colour! I have medium brown hair with hints of some red and light brown in it (naturally) so i look for a brown that has some warmth to it but I wouldnt ever go so far as to look for a red undertone. All the colours in the pods looked so dead and ashy to me that chocolate was the only colour I felt some what safe with walking out Sephora with. I've been using the two eyebrow pencils from MAC in the colours Brunette, they have no staying power what so ever so they werent exactly ideal for my skin type but they were the only ones i could find that had a nice warmth to them without the redness in them and let me just say these two colours are IDENTICAL. They're the exactly same!! I did one brow with my MAC pencils and one with my Dipbrow and I honestly couldnt find a single difference in colour.

Brushes!! Ok I have to say im not a fan of the brush they want you to buy with it, i like a clean crisp brow and the soft-medium Anastasia brush wasnt cutting it for me. I actually asked the girl at Sephora what brush she would recommend has a nice thick texture to it (without being rock hard) and she suggested the Sephora brand PRO Brow in #20. This is my HG eyebrow brush, its amazing compared to any other brush ive ever tried. It also comes with this nice little plastic case that snaps on to the end which is perfect for girls like me who like to grab there brushes and throw them in there purses without thinking "hey there might be product rubbing all over my purse" oops.

Overview: Love the colour, a nice rich warm brown, used with a light hand can make nice light brows all the way to dark sexy brows. The price is amazing $23.00 Canadian, the amount of product you need for both brows is seriously two dips into the pod, i havent even made a dent in mine and ive had it for around 2 weeks now. Staying power is shocking, super creamy, everything you could want in one little pod. If you havent given it a shot i suggest heading into your local Sephora or ordering it off the website, you wont be disappointed.

I love this stuff! I will never use another eyebrow product again!

I used to use pencil eyeliners. But i would always find my brows getting smudgy in the afternoon. The Dipbrow pomade lasts literally until you take it off. The first day I wore it, I got compliments about my brows being "on point" ;)

The texture is smooth and creamy. I put a little bit on the Anastasia brush and "flatten" it on a little piece of toilet paper before applying so I get the smoothest application/straight line. Although it has taken me practice to learn...you really do not need a bunch of this product. Less is more :)

It did take me practice to get the shape down as well. When I first started wearing it I was putting on way too much, and I had the "square" corners. What I do now is line my brows on each side, fill them in lightly, and use the spoolie on the back end of my brush to bring the product out to the ends of my brows.

This is definitely worth the money. I will buy again and again. Thank you Anastasia for such an awesome eyebrow pomade :)

Popular Brows Products