Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate

Filtered by age: 36-43
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
Dipbrow Pomade in ChocolateAnastasia Dipbrow in chocolateDipbrow Pomade in ChocolateBold Eyebrows

4.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Super pigmented; you have to be careful when loading your brush or it can be too much. When it works for me, it really works well and I love how it stays put and doesn't fade. $18 was a huge gamble for me, but this will last forever. I use it every other day, swapping with a milani pencil with spoolie. I use a thin angled brush and dab it in only lightly--it always seems to have the perfect amount of product on the brush after you have done your brows (2nd day is best) so if your sister will let you do up her brows first, do it! :)

on 8/19/2014 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

After a years' long search for eyebrow product...I found my HG!!!! It took 3 months to get my hands on this pomade. I have thin but long and unruly brows. The pomade shapes and holds them into place and fills them in for a beautiful natural or bold dramatic look. I highly recommend using the brush that is suggested for use with this product. It makes application quick and nearly perfect each time! A little goes a long way, wipe the excess on the back of the lid before applying. Concentrate the first spot away from the inner corner and use a very light hand. Practice makes perfect!

on 6/6/2014 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

There are no words to describe how fantastic Dipbrow is. I will NEVER use another product on my brows!!!

on 3/21/2014 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This product is just so lovely- and effective. It's the real deal and not overrated.

Pros:

Goes on smoothly, applies evenly and easily- (a time saver!)

Doesn't set too quickly, which allows for contouring if necessary

Doesn't fade or move throughout the day

Color: Very natural looking

Con:

The price. However, it isn't super expensive and you get a lot for your money.

I'm glad I gave this a try. I didn't NEED another brow product but since this one is so good I'm still happy I bought it. When it's done, I'm sure I'll buy another. Yep, it's that good.

UPDATE 10/21/14: I've tried the Dark Brown and found it to be a bit lighter and more natural looking, reminds me of the MAC brow pencil in Spiked.