Philosophy Loveswept EDT

4.6

Love love love. I got the philosophy loveswept set as a gift because philosophy field of flowers was sold out. If you love field of flowers and it's sold out get philosophy loveswept you will love it. The set is around $50 not on sale it comes with a body lotion, perfume and body wash. If you use the body wash then lotion then perfume you will be loveswept it isn't overperfumey it's light and floral . I love the packaging, I love the amount you get and the product is incredible. They knocked it out the park with this one. It is a great gift as a set if you honestly want to give a great gift to a woman in your life you love. I also love the fragrance can be for a teenager, someone my age 34 or someone more mature. I honestly feel beautiful when I wear this fragrance and my husband likes it too . Love it a great gift for yourself or someone else.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't typically wear a lot of perfume, because I am quite sensitive to scents.

This is why I typically gravitate towards philosophy perfumes. They are a bit more subtle, and not so overpowering.

LoveSwept is a soft and sweet fragrance that I really enjoy.

It's not something anyone can smell, unless they are close enough to hug me. Which is what I look for in a perfume. I smell really good when people get close, but my scent doesn't enter a room before my body does.

The scent lasts really well on me - typically I can still smell it for around 8 hours or so.

To Read all 9 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/17/2015 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I picked this up at Ulta's Fragrance Bar. I paided $18.00 for 0.5 fl oz. Not a bad price for this given the overall cost of fragrance.

This is a floral/citrus scent that is light and fresh. I like the fragrance but unfortunately it isn't very long lasting on me. Within an hour no one can smell this on me and that defeats the purpose of wearing fragrance.

I would not repurchase as there are other fragrances that work better on me.

on 2/7/2015 9:28:00 PM

This is my current go to scent. Very uplifting and maybe a tad musky on the dry down. Lasts a good amount of time on me especially if I layer with the matching wash and lotion. I love it!

on 12/28/2014 2:24:00 PM

Fresh and bright scent with hints of floral and citrus. It seemed a bit strong at first spritz but after it died down it was just right - I'm not one to overpower myself with fragrance much less those around me. Husband-approved as well.

on 7/9/2014 8:22:00 PM

If you like Victoria's Secret Bombshell, you will like this one. Almost identical, but a bit lighter. Fresh, feminine, nostalgic. look out for it at Marshall's- I got mine there 2 fl. Oz. edt for $20. Staying power isn't excellent, but not bad for edt.

on 3/16/2014 7:37:00 PM

I absolutely love this! Another winner from Philsophy!

My sister and I sprayed it on in Ulta when it first came out and immediately fell in love with it. It was already sold out so she went home and ordered us each the mini bottle. We both had to have it, even though we don't always agree on fragrances.

It's so fresh and cheerful. Feminine but not cloying. A perfect balance of fruit and floral that isn't too much of either, or too sweet. Light, lovely scent. Can't really describe it adequately - it just smells so great! Perfect for spring and summer.

The mini is a very reasonable $15.

I LOVE ITTTTTT! It smells very nice and pleasant. It's not too too strong, so it's perfect for work or a nice date.

I wear it to school (commuters smell bad) and it keeps me feeling fresh all day long. I find that if you spray it in your hair, it'll last all day, but if you spray on your skin/clothes, it will fade depending on your body chemistry.

It's hard to know if you'll like a perfume based on a review, but you can always go to Sephora and ask for a sample! They can just fill one up for you. =)

on 2/26/2014 7:19:00 AM

Loveswept is the newest philosophy fragrance. I first smelled this when I received some post cards with fragrance samples on them from Sephora. This scent was on one of the cards. I loved the smell but I know that philosophy fragrances are notorious for not having any lasting power. I ended up buying the perfume with a body wash and lotion combo so I could layer them and make the scent last longer. I do this with my falling in love perfume and it works well. The scent is described as:
Notes:
Bergamot, Blue Violet, Lotus Blossom, Pink Jasmine, Purple Passion Fruit, Skin Musk, Creamy Amber, White Cedarwood.
Style:
Sparkling. Vibrant. Romantic.

To me, there is a nice floral scent. It's not too overpowering. I like the warm notes in this. It smells very pretty and soft. I sprayed it on my arm to test it out and 3 hours later my husband came home from work and asked me what I was wearing because he could still smell it. He loved the scent. He said I smelled like flowers. People who love Philosophy will probably be drawn to this. If you want a strong scent that lasts all day then this is not for you. I love strong perfumes like Viva La Juicy or Alien but I'm a nurse and when I'm at work, I have to smell clean and fresh. I have to think about my patients and their comfort. Philosophy is popular with medical employees because it smells good without being overpowering. I do love this scent. If you want something flowery yet fresh, then I would recommend this.

Popular Fragrances