no images

Reviews

2.0
from

4 years ago

What a disappointment! This mascara seems to disappear quickly from my lashes, but when I wash my face it clings to my skin and requires extensive use of makeup remover to get it off - which irritates my eyes & the skin around them. Unfortunately I held on to it too long and missed the return window.

About reviewer (150 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

1.0

5 years ago

I love Alima’s products for their range of colors and their quality. I had hoped that this would be of equal quality. Unfortunately this had smudged under my eyes within a few hours of wearing it. I normally do stick with waterproof mascaras to prevent this problem, but I hate the way my lashes tend to break or fall out with WP formulations. I hoped that switching to a non-waterproof mascara would prevent further breakage and help to nourish my lashes. I don’t dislike this mascara, it separates well and didn’t clump at all, and it is also very black (not a washed–out grey color like some mascaras can be). The brush reminds me of my HG mascara, CG Lash Exact, it has the same hard bristles which separate without coating lashes in globs of product. I received this in a kit that I ordered and I am glad that I didn’t pay for this. I need a mascara that doesn’t smudge under my eyes but doesn’t cause me to lose lashes when I remove it. This is not one that I will be wearing again.

About reviewer (1232 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

6 years ago

Overall, a nice mascara. Stays on all day with no smudging or flaking; removes easily. It does not dramatically thicken or lengthen lashes -- gives more of a natural look, almost like a lash tint.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35