MILANI Color Statement Lipstick- Pretty Natural

4.3

Not tested on animals

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I'm always collecting mlbb lipsticks and this one is the definition of mlbb honestly it's a little too close to the color of my lips it doesn't really look like I'm wearing lipstick lol it's truly natural.

on 12/15/2017 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Thanks god this was only $5 or so because I would never use this. My skin is light with cool undertones and this looked like an unnatural pink on my lips. Don't expect this to be an mlbb on any shade/tone of skin! Also, the smell makes me gag.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love this MLBB shade! It applies evenly, has good color that covers my naturally pigmented lips, wears evenly and holds up as well as more expensive brands. I like the formula a lot. The lipstick has a slight fruity smell, but nothing overpowering. I would definitely repurchase! Unlike what the poster above me says, this is a perfect MLBB shade for my fair/neutral skin tone (I do have pigmented lips).

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I found a tube of Pretty Natural in the clearance section at my grocery store. I gladly bought it for 50% off, though full price is more than I normally pay for lipstick (I love bargain brands).

On the bottom of the tube (which I've heard is pretty accurate for Milani), this looks like a muted, MLBB sort of shade, a rosy brown. The bullet looked like it might be a rosy mauve. On my lips this seems to turn into a mid-toned soft pink that is also just very slightly bright.

It's very pretty, very wearable as an everyday shade. It wears for a fairly long time - around 4 hours if you don't eat or drink. It does do the white waxy thing if you apply too close to the water side of your lips though (on me at least).

The best thing is the smell - watermelon. No flavour, just a scent. I love it 💗.

I really like this and may have to try out more Milani lipsticks in the future!

I love this lipstick. First off this is my favorite formula. It's long lasting(for a normal lipstick), hydrating, smooth, and has(in my opinion) a pleasant smell. It's kind of fruity but subtle and I like it. The shade is perfection though. It's a really flattering color on my fair skin. Kind of rosy pink MLBB shade. It's kind of my go to lipstick that I can reapply without a mirror. I'm literally almost done with the tube I love it so much and I will definitely be repurchasing as I think it's a great everyday lipstick that goes with all kinds of looks.

on 1/17/2017 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

43 pretty natural is a light-medium muted rose pink. I dont think many people know about this shade but it is such a great everyday shade for me. Its not too light or too bold, too muted or too bright - just the perfect in between. And i think it will suit a lot of skintone. I love it. Definitely repurchasing.

on 1/6/2017 6:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a hydrating, long lasting, realistic lip colour. I have naturally pink lips and cool undertones. I suspect that this product would look forced on someone with a mauve or plummy pout.

I apply with my ring finger over a lip salve and it looks as if I am not wearing any lipstick. Almost like the colour comes from within. This can also be used as a blush, but be a little careful as it would likely become greasy on oily skin, but works well for dry skin.

The packaging is pretty, the formulation is divine.

The only problem I can think of is that some people may not like the strong watermelon scent.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a gorgeous glorious PINK lipstick that I didn't notice for the longest time because the plastic shade marker on the bottom of the tube is a deep reddish brown, almost raisin color. Wow was I misinformed- I saw this being used in a YouTube tutorial and immediately knew it was my kind of shade- pink but not HOT pink, that doesn't lean purple or coral-orange.

Everyone's experience with this shade seems to be unique; on me this is just a medium rosy true pink that doesn't go on super glossy but is still creamy and velvety. It is a bit darker than my lips, but not loud in any way. The color can be "influenced" depending on the liner I pair it with. I don't like scary bright lipsticks or glosses; this is a color that will add a pop of something to your face but doesn't cross the line of being "too much".

The formula is opaque, creamy, and moisturizing. Staying power is so-so, but I'm not someone who gets super annoyed at having to reapply (unless it's a matte liquid lipstick or lip cream that presents itself as long-wearing), so it's not a problem.

The scent kind of reminds me of Sour Patch Kids.. weird? Yes. Once again, not a problem. It doesn't last anyways.

Price is alright, not high but not Wet n'Wild status either. The packaging is nice, sturdy and rather chic with a gold tube.

Will totally, totally repurchase. This color is a stunner and the formula really wowed me!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like the Milani Rose Femme and thinking this would be a similar but lighter color, I decided to get it too. But this color is really off. Similar to the last reviewer, this turned an unnatural bright pink on me. It appears to be a neutral rose in the tube, but it's not even close to that on the lips. Annoyed I purchased it.

on 8/18/2015 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this one thinking that the color at the bottom would be what came out the top. Plus, the other reviewers said this was more mauve in color. It came off as a bright pink color on me - very unnatural. Wondering if I got a bad item or if it just hit my coloring wrong, but didn't work on me. Pale olive skin, light pink to natural lips.