100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

Well this is magic. it is green out of tube, and has a white cast when put on, then when it warms up on you face it becomes skin colored and dewy. I have a red skin which is very dry, becomes patchy and most of the foundations even BB or CC creams easily look flaky on me. Angel aqua also sets a bit into my huge pores and makes tiny flakes but much better than missha bb creams or my precious chanel velvet. medium coverage. recommended to dry sensitive red prone skins.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

This CC Cream is magic. Water-based products work best on my skin and this is no exception. Doesn't break me out, leaves my skin smooth and soft even after I remove it, and stays on the whole day. It's lemon scented or something, so it smells fresh. It's green-based so it counters all redness. The only downside is that if you wear a green top, it brings out the green-ness in the CC cream so your skin tone looks kind of funny. This is my go-to for when I want light coverage. It's very shiny so I always pat on loose powder on top of it. Will repurchase since it's so cheap and works so well. I think it was less than S$20. I bought it from my friend who bought it in S Korea. She bought too many products there so she sold this to me. Definitely recommend if you want to try CC creams!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29