4.3

price range

Reviews

from

2 years ago

I don't care much about their foundation, but this product is something to rave about, I bought a sample for $1, in Arabesque. It is a silicon based product, if you are familiar with the Armani Face Fabric blush, it is about the same texture, but the difference stops here. This product really looks like a blush from within (I put a small dab on a palette, swooshed it with a brush and applied. One day I appeared to layer a bit heavy, yet it does not look like a monkey's arse, it looks like I've been jogging outdoors on a cold wintery day. I did order a full size of this and samples of other shades. Its overpriced somewhat but the tube will lasts a long time.

About reviewer (778 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

EyesBrown

4 years ago

Amazing natural looking colour, beautiful creamy application that sets to a slightly dewy finish that lasts all day. The texture is like nothing else I've used, super easy to blend with fingers, sponge, brush, and the packaging is hygienic (huge plus!)

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

5 years ago

the color and formulation are wonderful. I use as a lip gloss more than as a blush. the color looks dark in the packaging but applies like a light summery peachy pink on me. I adore it. and it feels less sticky than most glosses. only issue is that it has no lasting power. I have to reapply way too often. but I love the color and haven't found anything else in this color so its a keeper.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

3.0
from

6 years ago

This is a lip and cheek product that actually does feel as comfortable on the lips as it does on your cheeks. Glides on smoothly with a bit of slip due to it's silicon ingredients, but it's not oily. Arabesque is a bright poppy color but sheers down to a natural flush on both cheeks and lips. Very nice for a casual day look. The downside to this product is that 1) I can only purchase online, 2) it's a very small quantity of product at .33 fl oz so expect it to go fast if you are using it on both cheeks and lips, 3) packaging is a no frills clear plastic squeeze tube with a slant tip which I detest for lips but this wouldn't be a big deal except for 4) it's $27 plus S/H. For $27 plus I would expect better packaging and/or more product. While I don't regret purchasing it, I don't expect a repurchase.

About reviewer (196 reviews)

Age30-35