essence Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
essence Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades
Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades

on 3/19/2018 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

amazeballs!!! Pigmented long lasting as any high end lipstick when they were off they leave a nice stain on the lips which still remains comfortable they are not drying my lips remains soft and the rage of colors are wide .Essence knock this one out of the park did i mention that the price is GREAT!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

These are not long lastinh but I LOVE them! I have the shades On The Catwalk and Barely There. Good everyday colors, you can wear it sheer as a stain or build up color. Really moisturizing on the lips too!

on 6/3/2015 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I have it Dare to Wear,a very nice pigmented color.
It lasted considerably long even in the heat but it does dry the lips a little,nothing to major.
I will be buying more in this line

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

So far I've "Barely There" & "Oh So Matt!". I've light-med brown skin depending on the time of yr. At 1st I was a bit apprehensive about "Oh So Matt" looking like foundation-lips, however it actually looks fine on its own. I do however use it over my Bobbi Brown no. 4, MAC Taupe or sometimes I mix the Barely There & Oh So Matt together & get a lovely color result. At 1st the Oh So Matt made my lips peel like crazy if I wore it alone... After about a wk or so & especially as a little top coat to others that stopped. As for the Barely There, I find that moisturizing. It's such a lovely almost nude yet very slight purple (my lips naturally almost have a purple undertone). Reminds me of the way my Revlon "Mauvy Night" looks but not as dark or pronounced a purple. They're also opaque & not patchy. Barely There is creamy too. I'm shocked that such a decent quality product is only $3.40 CAD on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart. They don't really last more then 3 hours, but almost pleasant enough & quick to re-apply anyways. I really like that I can mix them both with other lip products I have as well. I now want to try more in the series & hope they do NOT discontinue anytime soon! I was not really fond of their other line (the ones where the color of the tube was the color you'd get) but this line I adore :)