Essence Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Essence Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades
Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

These are not long lastinh but I LOVE them! I have the shades On The Catwalk and Barely There. Good everyday colors, you can wear it sheer as a stain or build up color. Really moisturizing on the lips too!

on 6/3/2015 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I have it Dare to Wear,a very nice pigmented color.
It lasted considerably long even in the heat but it does dry the lips a little,nothing to major.
I will be buying more in this line

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

So far I've "Barely There" & "Oh So Matt!". I've light-med brown skin depending on the time of yr. At 1st I was a bit apprehensive about "Oh So Matt" looking like foundation-lips, however it actually looks fine on its own. I do however use it over my Bobbi Brown no. 4, MAC Taupe or sometimes I mix the Barely There & Oh So Matt together & get a lovely color result. At 1st the Oh So Matt made my lips peel like crazy if I wore it alone... After about a wk or so & especially as a little top coat to others that stopped. As for the Barely There, I find that moisturizing. It's such a lovely almost nude yet very slight purple (my lips naturally almost have a purple undertone). Reminds me of the way my Revlon "Mauvy Night" looks but not as dark or pronounced a purple. They're also opaque & not patchy. Barely There is creamy too. I'm shocked that such a decent quality product is only $3.40 CAD on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart. They don't really last more then 3 hours, but almost pleasant enough & quick to re-apply anyways. I really like that I can mix them both with other lip products I have as well. I now want to try more in the series & hope they do NOT discontinue anytime soon! I was not really fond of their other line (the ones where the color of the tube was the color you'd get) but this line I adore :)

Popular Lipsticks