Essence Longlasting Lipstick (All)

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Essence Longlasting Lipstick (All)
Longlasting Lipstick (All)Longlasting Lipstick (All)

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I now have this formula in two shades, Natural Beauty and Love Me. I love them both and want more. They are comfortable, moisturizing and last much longer than other lip products I've used. (Note: long lasting lip formulas aren't something I normally seek out. I'm more concerned about feel.)

on 10/8/2016 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I want all matte lipsticks to have this formula. It's a dream, it's so silky smooth and soft and it still manages to last quite a while. The colours are nice, buildable and the packaging is nice and sleek. I wish they had a bigger colour range though. It's really great, and for the price it's a steal!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had the shade 'Come Naturally' which I think was part of a recent special edition range Essence launched. It's an ok lipstick, but I found it leant too much towards the mauve end of the spectrum for me, which has a tendancy to make me look washed out and ill. Also I found this to be quite drying on the lips, so even though it didn't last long once applied, when it did wear off my lips felt very dry and like I needed to apply more lip balm. Based on my experience with this one, I wouldn't rush out to purchase any other shades from this range.

on 12/27/2015 5:27:00 PM

I got the "on the catwalk!" shade and it's gorgeous for everyday wear. It's lasting as long as the Revlon or l'Oreal ones, doesn't dry up or smudge, and it looks great (not too matte not too shiny) I got several of them since they were only 1,79$ instead of the usual 3$. Essence makes better lipstick than NYC colors, Wet n' Wild and all the other "cheap" lipstick. I like it very much! The only - is the packaging: when you apply the lipstick, the tube keeps rolling down and it doesn't "lock". I guess this is where they don't spend money: the tube itself. But with a lip brush you should be fine ;)

on 10/16/2015 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love. Dirt cheap, beautiful colors, and the packaging is way sleeker than most of Essence's other stuff. I find it does wear away soon, but a touch up is worth the amazing price!

I love the colours. the most of them are so pigmented and so cheap. I have 4 of them

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Well for the price this is an amazing lipstick, the lasting power isn't too long, but the colors are gorgeous and they dont dry out your lips witch a lot of cheap lipsticks may do so Yes for these lipsticks

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

These just might be the best lipstick found at the drugstore price. Pigmented, creamy, and moisturizing! They have a nice range of flattering shades and although the packaging is light, the lid clicks on which leads no risk of coming open in my purse. A lot of cheap lippies have faulty packaging that makes them a dealbreaker but that is not the case with these. Pick one up at Ulta (under $3) and you won't be disappointed!

on 2/5/2015 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

From my experience these are more or less hit or miss. I have the shades 01- Coral Calling which is a cheerful neutral coral and 02 - All You Need Is Red which will surely be my go-to bright orange-y daytime red for the upcoming spring.

The texture is gelly-balmy and they have good but not insane pigmentation which I actually prefer because of the more forgiving application. 02 glides effortlessly but 01 applies unevenly.
They feel weightless on the lips and I don't notice the scent unless I sniff the lipstick on purpose or any dryness personally.
Wear time is not long actually - around three hours - and fade evenly leaving a stain. The packaging is sturdy and doesn't look like a toy such as the previous essence lipsticks with its matte black case. There's no luxurious creaminess to the texture but they hardly cost three euros, so it's forgiven.

Edit: Bought 04 - On The Catwalk and it's the most universally flattering of the three (01 and 02 are on the bright side) 04 is a beautiful medium berry red with some warmth and satin finish. Love this one!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Someone on the message boards recommended these to me because I have so many issues with dry lips and lipstick. I was hesitant to even bother with the Essence brand due to the dirt cheap prices. I figured that they couldn't compete with my $45 lippies at such a low price.

I was wrong. These are wonderful. They are balmy, creamy, and crazy pigmented.

I own the following shades:
-Coral Calling: Warm medium bright coral just as the name suggests.
-Natural Beauty: Mauvey my-lips-but-better shade.
-Nude Love: Very light nude

I typically can't pull off nudes because of the dominant brown undertones. It always clashes with my skintone. Yet Nude Love is my favorite out of the line because it is more of a beige-based nude than a brown-based nude.

4/10/2015 edit: Essence came out with a new shade - Get The Look. I immediately knew this would be perfect for me as it is a pastel lilac (purple-y pink). The quality is up to par with the rest of this line & the shade is GORGEOUS on my coloring (nc10). What I find unique about this lipstick shade is it doesn't have the con that so many light colors do. I have very pigmented lips & although pastels look best on me, they often look "off" against my natural lip color. This somehow blends right in. I love it.