Essence Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Essence Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades
Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades

4.2

on 3/19/2018 9:42:00 PM

Love love love. I bought one on a whim and went back the next day and got all the shades. This stuff is well priced, feels great on, has good lasting power and is very pigmented. Another plus is that it is unscented.

on 9/16/2017 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love it! I'm not really a lipstick person, but this in Barely There is something I wear on a daily basis. It is longlasting, fades evenly and nicely, super cheap. Don't like the smell but it isn't strong and dissipates one applied. I pray Essence doesn't discontinue this line.

on 9/13/2016 10:40:00 AM

Such an amazing product! They are silky and smooth and you definitely cannot beat the price.

I got this in shades All you need is red, Dare to wear, Love me, Barely there!, Natural beauty and Cool Nude. I absolutely love it! My lips are not for matte colors cause they are getting dry when I apply that kind of lipstick and this is my go to lipstick for every day. It does not dry my lips, it doesn't have glitter and it makes my lips look soft and creamy! It last for like 3-4 hours without lip pencil, but with it, it can last up to 7-8 hours, even when I drink something. Absolutely my favorite.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one nice lipstick. I have it in the shade 'Love Me'. It looks beautiful. It is creamy and moisturizing, leaving the lips soft. It is pigmented enough and it lasts on the lips for quite many hours if you don't eat/drink. It could smell nicer, it smells like old lipstick. Apart from that, it is a good lipstick that I use pretty frequently.

This lipstick is very good and very beautiful. The range has some very interesting colors, especially those I got - Barely There, Come Naturally, On the Catwalk, Coral Calling and now Cool Nude. It has no shimmer or glitter. I like that.

It's creamy, taste-free (I hate lip products that taste bitter and gross), has a neutral scent. It lasts quite well for a moisturizing lipstick. If I drink carefully, it's still there after 4-5 hours. If I eat, a bit of it, like a stain, still remains on my lips. It's easy to touch up.

It isn't perfect, but I'd rather wear this than a long lasting liquid matte formula. I wear the shade Barely There almost everytime I go out, I am obsessed with it. The good formula is a big part of why I love it.

THEY DON'T TEST ON ANIMALS!!! GOES FOR CATRICE AS WELL. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I purchased love me (#13) and it's a very pretty neutral pink with a hint of coral, a nice everyday color. The lipstick is so creamy and glided on smoothly, it is somewhat sheer but all you need is a couple of swipes to get the true color. Very moisturizing, even when I wiped it off my lips they were soft. A few of the lipsticks do have a matte or satin finish but not this one, don't worry though it's not extremely shiny. It does have a scent that I can't really describe but it's a familiar scent. In regards to the "longlasting" part, they're like any other ordinary lipstick- if you eat something then you need to reapply.

on 12/29/2015 2:48:00 PM

Having read so many positive reviews, I decided to give this a try. And I am so glad I did. I never thought something so inexpensive could perform so well. Barely there (06) turned out to be my perfect nude. True, it is not spectacularly long lasting, but it is not fading too quickly either. And after several hours, when it starts to disappear, the colour loses its intensity, but the lipstick never bleeds. Because it is my nude lipstick, I somehow always end up applying it when in hurry, which means no liner and no primer. I guess it may well be very long lasting if applied on properly prepped lips. Additionally, although my lips are extremely sensitive and prone to drying, this does not dry them at all, even in very cold winter weather. Will definitely repurchase.

I've got this lipstick in 5 colors. Barely There and Natural Beauty (my favs), Nude Love, Dare to Wear, and On The Catwalk. Overall, these are great lipsticks that are very moisturizing, creamy, extremely pigmented, true-to-color, non-smelly (has absolutely no smell. A+!), and wallet friendly ($2.99!). I can't find anything wrong with theses little beauties. When you find a product that performs like this for the price it is, you hoard it before everyone realizes how great it is! I am a huge fan of this product by Essence, and I look forward to exploring other products in their line. Very nicely done, Essence. :)

UPDATE: I ordered 4 from Ulta.com which is the only place aside from eBay (asking @ $9+!) I could find them. I managed to snag 4 online at Ulta before they are almost completely sold out. They are going fast, so if you aren't near an Ulta like me, and you want a color or 2, I suggest you hurry! Let's hope they restock!

on 4/8/2015 3:10:00 PM

I just adore these lipstick! They are my favorite ones above all lipsticks that I have (and I have some very expensive too :)

They are long lasting but no drying at all. They are moisturizing on the lips. Price is very aforadable for everyone.

I have a couple shades. Matte are: 14 Adorable matt! (raspberry red), 18 Matt wanted! (wine red)-These are matte but very comfortable on the lips.

Also I have: 02 All you need is red (great bright neutral red), 03 Dare to wear (medium cool red). This lipsticks you can bild up on the lips and they are so mousturizing.

My favorite shade is 04 On the catwalk which is perfect MLBB (reddish berry with brownish undertone). I just adore this shade and wear it almost every day!