essence Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
essence Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades
Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades

3.9

Sorry but I know lipsticks which are from drugstore and those are way better than these by essence. Sure, they have some pigmentation but they last not long. I don't want to check every few minutes for my lipstick on my lips, so no, thanks.

on 3/19/2018 9:42:00 PM

Love love love. I bought one on a whim and went back the next day and got all the shades. This stuff is well priced, feels great on, has good lasting power and is very pigmented. Another plus is that it is unscented.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Essence has some very under rated products and their long lasting lipsticks are hidden gems.
I bought 04 On The Catwalk which is rosy shade. This shade is cool toned and perfect for my NC30 complexion. I tend to look better in cool toned lipsticks despite having a warm complexion.

There is a fruity scent with these lipsticks but it's not overpowering and dissipates quickly.
I wouldn't call them long lasting though. The formula is creamy and well pigmented but after the first cup of coffee, it's time to re-apply.
It does leave behind a nice stain.

For $3.49 CAD, you can get the whole collection.

on 12/28/2016 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have in 06 long lasting

sheer, comfortable, fair color payoff, inoffensive scent, not exactly moisturizing but not drying

don't love the shade but would buy other colors

less than 3 CAD. So affordable!

on 12/19/2016 1:45:00 AM

as I prefer matte lipsticks this isn't my first choice but when I need both moisture and colour this is my to go choice really cheap and has pretty packaging dispite the cheap price

I love love love this. I pick up a new color every time I pass by an essence stand. The quality is bomb and its one of the few that I find that actually lasts like that

on 10/8/2016 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I want all matte lipsticks to have this formula. It's a dream, it's so silky smooth and soft and it still manages to last quite a while. The colours are nice, buildable and the packaging is nice and sleek. I wish they had a bigger colour range though. It's really great, and for the price it's a steal!

on 9/13/2016 10:40:00 AM

Such an amazing product! They are silky and smooth and you definitely cannot beat the price.

I got this in shades All you need is red, Dare to wear, Love me, Barely there!, Natural beauty and Cool Nude. I absolutely love it! My lips are not for matte colors cause they are getting dry when I apply that kind of lipstick and this is my go to lipstick for every day. It does not dry my lips, it doesn't have glitter and it makes my lips look soft and creamy! It last for like 3-4 hours without lip pencil, but with it, it can last up to 7-8 hours, even when I drink something. Absolutely my favorite.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had the shade 'Come Naturally' which I think was part of a recent special edition range Essence launched. It's an ok lipstick, but I found it leant too much towards the mauve end of the spectrum for me, which has a tendancy to make me look washed out and ill. Also I found this to be quite drying on the lips, so even though it didn't last long once applied, when it did wear off my lips felt very dry and like I needed to apply more lip balm. Based on my experience with this one, I wouldn't rush out to purchase any other shades from this range.