essence Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades

Filtered by skin type : Oily
essence Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades
Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades

4.4

on 3/19/2018 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

amazeballs!!! Pigmented long lasting as any high end lipstick when they were off they leave a nice stain on the lips which still remains comfortable they are not drying my lips remains soft and the rage of colors are wide .Essence knock this one out of the park did i mention that the price is GREAT!!!

on 9/16/2017 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love it! I'm not really a lipstick person, but this in Barely There is something I wear on a daily basis. It is longlasting, fades evenly and nicely, super cheap. Don't like the smell but it isn't strong and dissipates one applied. I pray Essence doesn't discontinue this line.

on 6/30/2017 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i liked the color and the consistency is quite nice however it does not last very long at all which for me is a huge con

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

These are not long lastinh but I LOVE them! I have the shades On The Catwalk and Barely There. Good everyday colors, you can wear it sheer as a stain or build up color. Really moisturizing on the lips too!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

These just might be the best lipstick found at the drugstore price. Pigmented, creamy, and moisturizing! They have a nice range of flattering shades and although the packaging is light, the lid clicks on which leads no risk of coming open in my purse. A lot of cheap lippies have faulty packaging that makes them a dealbreaker but that is not the case with these. Pick one up at Ulta (under $3) and you won't be disappointed!

on 11/8/2014 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was Shoppers Drug Mart. I saw the Essence Longlasting Lipstick within the collection. It comes in 10 shades. It have nude, pinks, coral, berries and reds. The price is $2.99 Canadian. The tube is black with ring of the color of the lipstick shade and also the bottom the shade color and name. On top of the cap it have the letter "E" on it. I notice the lipstick bullet had an in print of the "E" on it. The first time I tested out the lipstick I put it on it had a perfume scent and when I smacked my lip it have the perfume scent left an after tasted in my mouth. The shade I got was Natural Beauty is a pink-mauve color. It was more of "My Lips But Better" shade color on me. I don't find this longlasting and it's not sticky either. Natural Beauty become my everyday lip shade when I go out. The downsize is I have to go to all the lipsticks to make sure nothing was touch, use or smash the bullets and it's very unsanitary just to see finger prints on it. One of the Shoppers Drug been taping all of the lipsticks and have testers out on display If you are in the United States of America or Europe the price are differents and they may have more collections than Canadian.

on 10/12/2014 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

And this is why I will never buy a high end lipstick! These are such lovely lipsticks in all areas of consideration. Long lasting, beautiful colors, wonderful texture, non-offensive to the nose and taste buds. Simple but elegant and functional packaging.....oh yeah, and $2.99 per lipstick. There is nothing bad for me to say about this product.

on 3/7/2014 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I can't possibly give this product a better review. I love these lipsticks, hands down. Love 'em. I own 5 of the available shades. The naming of the shades is a bit questionable (see my review on the very brown Barely There) or Wear Berries is actually an orchid purple shade and not what i would call a berry shade at all, but this doesn't deter me from buying more.

It claims to be long wearing, heck that's the name of the product, but I certainly wouldn't call it a long wearing lipstick. It's average wearing and like any other average wearing lipstick, the lighter shades are quick to disappear and the darker shades can leave a bit of stain and pigmentation behind. It will require reapplication throughout the day, especially after meals. But at this price, I don't care that the name is a lie.

Price: cheap. Insanely cheap for a product that is so fantastic.

The shade range is fantastic. From a really soft natural pink (Natural Beauty) to a bright punchy red (Dare to Wear) to a mature deep red (On the Catwalk) they've got the color range spot on.

The texture is smooth and creamy. It applies full color with one to two swipes, no feathering or bleeding. It's just dry enough that it doesn't slip around as you wear it. It feels moisturizing on the lips, and once it's worn off, my lips still feel soft and moisturized. They should have named this the Moisture Wear lip color line or something, because while it doesn't last long, it seems to do good things for my lips.

The packaging is simple, clean, and very mature coming from a brand that generally markets itself to tweens.

They lipstick does have a slightly old fashioned lipsticky smell to it, if you know what I'm talking about. But it's not noticeable once you've applied it, so I'm ok with it. I'm insanely sensitive to scented lip products, and I'm not bothered. It has no taste at all, thank goodness, because I really can't stand flavored lip products at all.

They keep coming out with new shades in this range, I keep buying them. I wear these almost every day because at this price point, I can afford to use them up quickly and repurchase without worrying about spending too much. Repurchasing is really the highest compliment I can give a product, and I hope these stay in the line for a long time to come.