Essence Longlasting Lipstick (All)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Essence Longlasting Lipstick (All)
Longlasting Lipstick (All)Longlasting Lipstick (All)

3.8

on 10/27/2017 11:19:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It's shit tbh.

on 12/28/2016 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have in 06 long lasting

sheer, comfortable, fair color payoff, inoffensive scent, not exactly moisturizing but not drying

don't love the shade but would buy other colors

less than 3 CAD. So affordable!

on 12/19/2016 1:45:00 AM

as I prefer matte lipsticks this isn't my first choice but when I need both moisture and colour this is my to go choice really cheap and has pretty packaging dispite the cheap price

on 9/13/2016 10:40:00 AM

Such an amazing product! They are silky and smooth and you definitely cannot beat the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i bought the shade "Barely There!" and i love it! the color is SOOO pretty against my super pale skin, kind of like my-lips-but-better color. it feels nice, creamy & smooth. i just wish it was matte!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love these so much! I have 3. One in 05 'Cool Nude', one in 15 'Oh So Matt!' and another in 04 'On The Catwalk'. These are amazing. They are incredibly pigmented, lasts long (I only have to reapply it two or three times during a school day,and that's mainly after eating, which isn't so bad), are actually matte (But they aren't drying, which is a massive plus), and I've gotten so many compliments, especially about 'Cool Nude'. I even got told it looks like a MAC lipstick! My favourite is 'Cool Nude', because it's the perfect nude color for my ivory skin tone. The 'Oh So Matt!' can sometimes make me look washed out, but I'm sure with a different make up to my daily one, it'd look fantastic. I am going to buy heaps more of these! They're only $4-6 NZD, which is fantastic, considering Maybelline, Rimmel, Chi Chi (d/s brands) are around $20 NZD for one, and MAC is $35. I would completely recommend these!! Amazing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

i have "on the catwalk" and "wear berries".these shades are really beautiful.no complaint here.they are dirt cheap and the package looks classy and expensive.but that's all.these lipsticks come off very easily , fade into lines on the lips.the smell is nostalgic.reminds me the lipsticks that my mom had in 90s and i was playing with them in front of the mirror applying to my lips awkwardly as a child.if you are 90s child or an adult from 90s you know what i mean.

For the price these lipsticks are phenomenal. I have Wear Berries!, and On the Catwalk! Wear berries is a plummy berry shade and on the catwalk is a muted reddish color. I am NW20 currently and these are very wearable even to work. Theyre beautiful pigmented shades, flavorless and comfortable. They are not drying and no lipstick lasts on me except nyx soft matte lip cream so I wont comment on that.

on 2/22/2014 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Essence Longlasting Lipstick comes in 10 highly pigmented shades, and best of all it is only AU$4.10! So cheap, and such a quality product.

While it does claim to be long-lasting, I would say it remains on the lips for about 4 hours until it loses intensity. Very reasonable for the price. The 10 colour varieties are very wearable shades. My favourites are '01 Coral Calling', '04 On the Catwalk', '06 Barley There!' and '07 Natural Beauty'. There is definitely something to suit all skin colours and style tastes.

The packaging is wonderful, a simple black tube with a line of colour that corresponds to the lipstick shade inside. Very classical packaging that does not look cheap. With this product being such an affordable price, you can easily build up a nice little collection of them without breaking the bank one bit. (PS. Look for Essence lip liner pencils too at only $1.70!)

Would I buy Essence Longlasting Lipsticks again? YES! I am so impressed with this product. Extremely affordable without skipping on quality. Check them out, you won't be disappointed.