Essence Longlasting Lipstick (All)

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Essence Longlasting Lipstick (All)
Longlasting Lipstick (All)Longlasting Lipstick (All)

4.9

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I now have this formula in two shades, Natural Beauty and Love Me. I love them both and want more. They are comfortable, moisturizing and last much longer than other lip products I've used. (Note: long lasting lip formulas aren't something I normally seek out. I'm more concerned about feel.)

on 10/8/2016 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I want all matte lipsticks to have this formula. It's a dream, it's so silky smooth and soft and it still manages to last quite a while. The colours are nice, buildable and the packaging is nice and sleek. I wish they had a bigger colour range though. It's really great, and for the price it's a steal!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I purchased love me (#13) and it's a very pretty neutral pink with a hint of coral, a nice everyday color. The lipstick is so creamy and glided on smoothly, it is somewhat sheer but all you need is a couple of swipes to get the true color. Very moisturizing, even when I wiped it off my lips they were soft. A few of the lipsticks do have a matte or satin finish but not this one, don't worry though it's not extremely shiny. It does have a scent that I can't really describe but it's a familiar scent. In regards to the "longlasting" part, they're like any other ordinary lipstick- if you eat something then you need to reapply.

on 12/29/2015 2:48:00 PM

Having read so many positive reviews, I decided to give this a try. And I am so glad I did. I never thought something so inexpensive could perform so well. Barely there (06) turned out to be my perfect nude. True, it is not spectacularly long lasting, but it is not fading too quickly either. And after several hours, when it starts to disappear, the colour loses its intensity, but the lipstick never bleeds. Because it is my nude lipstick, I somehow always end up applying it when in hurry, which means no liner and no primer. I guess it may well be very long lasting if applied on properly prepped lips. Additionally, although my lips are extremely sensitive and prone to drying, this does not dry them at all, even in very cold winter weather. Will definitely repurchase.

on 9/28/2015 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I just got introduced to this line and so far I like them! This review is for "Oh so Mat" colour, which is a neutral beige. It is a barely-there colour, I prefer to wear it over a lipliner (same with every lipstick for me). I love that it's an affordable makeup brand that's made in Europe, not Taiwan or China - major selling point for me as I do not buy makeup from Asia. I took one star off because it has a very perfumey taste, not sure about other colours but this one has a very strong taste if you are drinking or lick your lips.

I love the colours. the most of them are so pigmented and so cheap. I have 4 of them

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought this at Shoppers Drug Mart in Toronto - I was looking for a dupe for MAC's Up the Amp, which is my signature shade. I found Essence "Wear Berries" lipstick and it's just gorgeous. Not a 100 percent dupe for my MAC but gorgeous all the same and wearable for all occasions - work, gym, night out - you name it. Plus it was on sale at $2.50 Cdn or some ridiculous price like that - I bought all five that were available in the store. I have never purchased Essence before but for this price, this quality - well, hello HG makeup line!