essence Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
essence Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades
Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades

4.1

The shades are lovely but in my experience it really does not last all day as it claims to. It’s cheap and cheerful, perfect for ladies who don’t mind reapplying often.

on 10/27/2017 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It's shit tbh.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Overall, this collection of lipsticks is quite decent. I have tried most of them, loved a few, liked many, and destashed others.

All the lipsticks in this range are a cream finish without glitter. They are scented with an odd, non-descript type of smell that I could live without, but I deal. Packaging is good - black matte tubes with a colored band and bottom sticker. Lipsticks DO retract fully into their cases.

I find that the quality isn't as consistent as their Matt Matt Matt or Sheer and Shine lines (both mostly good). There are more mediocre shades in this range. My biggest complaint is that some shades are too greasy or settle into lip lines. Many shades do work well though.

Thankfully, there are some individual reviews for specific shades here on MUA, so you can look up specific colors to learn more. I have reviewed quite a few individually.

At this price, I do typically buy any new shades that might work for me ($3.49 CAD) and if it doesn't work out I'm not too disappointed. And the times it does work out - woohoo! Cheap lipstick!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I now have this formula in two shades, Natural Beauty and Love Me. I love them both and want more. They are comfortable, moisturizing and last much longer than other lip products I've used. (Note: long lasting lip formulas aren't something I normally seek out. I'm more concerned about feel.)

on 1/21/2017 9:22:00 AM

nice formula, not drying like long lasting lipsticks usually. Nice color range, very good quality

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Such an amazing formula for such an inexpensive product. I have the shades Barely There and Natural Beauty, both do me well and i am always using them. Planning on buying more shades.

They are quite long lasting but you would have to touch up throughout the day. They fade nicely and feel nice on the lips. I suggest trying these as a good cheap lipstick.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I got this in the shade "love me" after seeing people say that it is a dupe for MAC "please me" .
Color: A nice pretty shade of pink that brightens up my pale complexion
Formula: The bullet feels pretty hard and stiff. If your lips are prone to drying/ you are paranoid about dry lips, make sure to wear lip balm before applying.
Scent: Synthetic, chemical, waxy. Major turn off for me.
Price: Dirt cheap.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one nice lipstick. I have it in the shade 'Love Me'. It looks beautiful. It is creamy and moisturizing, leaving the lips soft. It is pigmented enough and it lasts on the lips for quite many hours if you don't eat/drink. It could smell nicer, it smells like old lipstick. Apart from that, it is a good lipstick that I use pretty frequently.

This lipstick is very good and very beautiful. The range has some very interesting colors, especially those I got - Barely There, Come Naturally, On the Catwalk, Coral Calling and now Cool Nude. It has no shimmer or glitter. I like that.

It's creamy, taste-free (I hate lip products that taste bitter and gross), has a neutral scent. It lasts quite well for a moisturizing lipstick. If I drink carefully, it's still there after 4-5 hours. If I eat, a bit of it, like a stain, still remains on my lips. It's easy to touch up.

It isn't perfect, but I'd rather wear this than a long lasting liquid matte formula. I wear the shade Barely There almost everytime I go out, I am obsessed with it. The good formula is a big part of why I love it.

THEY DON'T TEST ON ANIMALS!!! GOES FOR CATRICE AS WELL. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i bought the shade "Barely There!" and i love it! the color is SOOO pretty against my super pale skin, kind of like my-lips-but-better color. it feels nice, creamy & smooth. i just wish it was matte!