Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

fromAnya92

5 months ago

I've bought few of these lipsticks, and they are not drying, creamy, lasting. Bargain for the quality. They do rub off bit by bit if you eating/drinkg but are easy to reaply.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

Apr/28/2018

Sorry but I know lipsticks which are from drugstore and those are way better than these by essence. Sure, they have some pigmentation but they last not long. I don't want to check every few minutes for my lipstick on my lips, so no, thanks.

About reviewer (185 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

Apr/28/2018

The shades are lovely but in my experience it really does not last all day as it claims to. It’s cheap and cheerful, perfect for ladies who don’t mind reapplying often.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Mar/19/2018

amazeballs!!! Pigmented long lasting as any high end lipstick when they were off they leave a nice stain on the lips which still remains comfortable they are not drying my lips remains soft and the rage of colors are wide .Essence knock this one out of the park did i mention that the price is GREAT!!!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

Mar/19/2018

Love love love. I bought one on a whim and went back the next day and got all the shades. This stuff is well priced, feels great on, has good lasting power and is very pigmented. Another plus is that it is unscented.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Oct/27/2017

It's shit tbh.

0 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

Sep/16/2017

Love it! I'm not really a lipstick person, but this in Barely There is something I wear on a daily basis. It is longlasting, fades evenly and nicely, super cheap. Don't like the smell but it isn't strong and dissipates one applied. I pray Essence doesn't discontinue this line.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

Jun/30/2017

i liked the color and the consistency is quite nice however it does not last very long at all which for me is a huge con

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrunette

Jun/04/2017

Overall, this collection of lipsticks is quite decent. I have tried most of them, loved a few, liked many, and destashed others.

All the lipsticks in this range are a cream finish without glitter. They are scented with an odd, non-descript type of smell that I could live without, but I deal. Packaging is good - black matte tubes with a colored band and bottom sticker. Lipsticks DO …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (240 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

Jun/03/2017

I now have this formula in two shades, Natural Beauty and Love Me. I love them both and want more. They are comfortable, moisturizing and last much longer than other lip products I've used. (Note: long lasting lip formulas aren't something I normally seek out. I'm more concerned about feel.)

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral