Essence Longlasting Lipstick (All)

Essence Longlasting Lipstick (All)
Longlasting Lipstick (All)Longlasting Lipstick (All)

4.2

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Such an amazing formula for such an inexpensive product. I have the shades Barely There and Natural Beauty, both do me well and i am always using them. Planning on buying more shades.

They are quite long lasting but you would have to touch up throughout the day. They fade nicely and feel nice on the lips. I suggest trying these as a good cheap lipstick.

on 12/28/2016 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have in 06 long lasting

sheer, comfortable, fair color payoff, inoffensive scent, not exactly moisturizing but not drying

don't love the shade but would buy other colors

less than 3 CAD. So affordable!

on 12/19/2016 1:45:00 AM

as I prefer matte lipsticks this isn't my first choice but when I need both moisture and colour this is my to go choice really cheap and has pretty packaging dispite the cheap price

I love love love this. I pick up a new color every time I pass by an essence stand. The quality is bomb and its one of the few that I find that actually lasts like that

on 10/8/2016 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I want all matte lipsticks to have this formula. It's a dream, it's so silky smooth and soft and it still manages to last quite a while. The colours are nice, buildable and the packaging is nice and sleek. I wish they had a bigger colour range though. It's really great, and for the price it's a steal!

on 9/13/2016 10:40:00 AM

Such an amazing product! They are silky and smooth and you definitely cannot beat the price.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in shades All you need is red, Dare to wear, Love me, Barely there!, Natural beauty and Cool Nude. I absolutely love it! My lips are not for matte colors cause they are getting dry when I apply that kind of lipstick and this is my go to lipstick for every day. It does not dry my lips, it doesn't have glitter and it makes my lips look soft and creamy! It last for like 3-4 hours without lip pencil, but with it, it can last up to 7-8 hours, even when I drink something. Absolutely my favorite.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I got this in the shade "love me" after seeing people say that it is a dupe for MAC "please me" .
Color: A nice pretty shade of pink that brightens up my pale complexion
Formula: The bullet feels pretty hard and stiff. If your lips are prone to drying/ you are paranoid about dry lips, make sure to wear lip balm before applying.
Scent: Synthetic, chemical, waxy. Major turn off for me.
Price: Dirt cheap.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one nice lipstick. I have it in the shade 'Love Me'. It looks beautiful. It is creamy and moisturizing, leaving the lips soft. It is pigmented enough and it lasts on the lips for quite many hours if you don't eat/drink. It could smell nicer, it smells like old lipstick. Apart from that, it is a good lipstick that I use pretty frequently.

This lipstick is very good and very beautiful. The range has some very interesting colors, especially those I got - Barely There, Come Naturally, On the Catwalk, Coral Calling and now Cool Nude. It has no shimmer or glitter. I like that.

It's creamy, taste-free (I hate lip products that taste bitter and gross), has a neutral scent. It lasts quite well for a moisturizing lipstick. If I drink carefully, it's still there after 4-5 hours. If I eat, a bit of it, like a stain, still remains on my lips. It's easy to touch up.

It isn't perfect, but I'd rather wear this than a long lasting liquid matte formula. I wear the shade Barely There almost everytime I go out, I am obsessed with it. The good formula is a big part of why I love it.

THEY DON'T TEST ON ANIMALS!!! GOES FOR CATRICE AS WELL. :)