Essence Longlasting Lipstick (All)

Essence Longlasting Lipstick (All)
Longlasting Lipstick (All)Longlasting Lipstick (All)

4.2

on 1/21/2017 9:22:00 AM

nice formula, not drying like long lasting lipsticks usually. Nice color range, very good quality

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Essence has some very under rated products and their long lasting lipsticks are hidden gems.
I bought 04 On The Catwalk which is rosy shade. This shade is cool toned and perfect for my NC30 complexion. I tend to look better in cool toned lipsticks despite having a warm complexion.

There is a fruity scent with these lipsticks but it's not overpowering and dissipates quickly.
I wouldn't call them long lasting though. The formula is creamy and well pigmented but after the first cup of coffee, it's time to re-apply.
It does leave behind a nice stain.

For $3.49 CAD, you can get the whole collection.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Such an amazing formula for such an inexpensive product. I have the shades Barely There and Natural Beauty, both do me well and i am always using them. Planning on buying more shades.

They are quite long lasting but you would have to touch up throughout the day. They fade nicely and feel nice on the lips. I suggest trying these as a good cheap lipstick.

on 12/28/2016 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have in 06 long lasting

sheer, comfortable, fair color payoff, inoffensive scent, not exactly moisturizing but not drying

don't love the shade but would buy other colors

less than 3 CAD. So affordable!

on 12/19/2016 1:45:00 AM

as I prefer matte lipsticks this isn't my first choice but when I need both moisture and colour this is my to go choice really cheap and has pretty packaging dispite the cheap price

I love love love this. I pick up a new color every time I pass by an essence stand. The quality is bomb and its one of the few that I find that actually lasts like that

on 10/8/2016 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I want all matte lipsticks to have this formula. It's a dream, it's so silky smooth and soft and it still manages to last quite a while. The colours are nice, buildable and the packaging is nice and sleek. I wish they had a bigger colour range though. It's really great, and for the price it's a steal!

on 9/13/2016 10:40:00 AM

Such an amazing product! They are silky and smooth and you definitely cannot beat the price.

I got this in shades All you need is red, Dare to wear, Love me, Barely there!, Natural beauty and Cool Nude. I absolutely love it! My lips are not for matte colors cause they are getting dry when I apply that kind of lipstick and this is my go to lipstick for every day. It does not dry my lips, it doesn't have glitter and it makes my lips look soft and creamy! It last for like 3-4 hours without lip pencil, but with it, it can last up to 7-8 hours, even when I drink something. Absolutely my favorite.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I got this in the shade "love me" after seeing people say that it is a dupe for MAC "please me" .
Color: A nice pretty shade of pink that brightens up my pale complexion
Formula: The bullet feels pretty hard and stiff. If your lips are prone to drying/ you are paranoid about dry lips, make sure to wear lip balm before applying.
Scent: Synthetic, chemical, waxy. Major turn off for me.
Price: Dirt cheap.