Essence Longlasting Lipstick (All)

Filtered by age: 19-24
Essence Longlasting Lipstick (All)
Longlasting Lipstick (All)Longlasting Lipstick (All)

4.1

on 10/27/2017 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It's shit tbh.

on 10/8/2016 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I want all matte lipsticks to have this formula. It's a dream, it's so silky smooth and soft and it still manages to last quite a while. The colours are nice, buildable and the packaging is nice and sleek. I wish they had a bigger colour range though. It's really great, and for the price it's a steal!

This lipstick is very good and very beautiful. The range has some very interesting colors, especially those I got - Barely There, Come Naturally, On the Catwalk, Coral Calling and now Cool Nude. It has no shimmer or glitter. I like that.

It's creamy, taste-free (I hate lip products that taste bitter and gross), has a neutral scent. It lasts quite well for a moisturizing lipstick. If I drink carefully, it's still there after 4-5 hours. If I eat, a bit of it, like a stain, still remains on my lips. It's easy to touch up.

It isn't perfect, but I'd rather wear this than a long lasting liquid matte formula. I wear the shade Barely There almost everytime I go out, I am obsessed with it. The good formula is a big part of why I love it.

THEY DON'T TEST ON ANIMALS!!! GOES FOR CATRICE AS WELL. :)

on 10/16/2015 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love. Dirt cheap, beautiful colors, and the packaging is way sleeker than most of Essence's other stuff. I find it does wear away soon, but a touch up is worth the amazing price!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought the colour "Cool Nude" as I saw swatches online saying that it was a good dupe for MAC's "Faux" lipstick. The colour seemed nice when I swatched it on my wrist, but I disliked the plasticky taste and smell when I applied it. The colour wore off RIGHT AFTER I finished doing my makeup and left my house, even though I used a Maybelline lipliner and Lancome lip primer.

I have the shades Barely There and Love Me. Barely there is a beautiful mauvey nude shade, the closest thing I would compare it to is "Doll" by NYX. Love me is a really pretty warm nude pink shade, but unfortunately if I wear it on it's own it makes my teeth look quite yellow. They have a very creamy formula and last a decent amount of time on the lips. The only con is the smell, they smell like grandmas makeup.

I always find myself in a search for the best nude lipsticks HE or DS and most of the time got lucky but Essence Longlasting Lipstick 04 It's Nude Time was the Worst lipstick I've ever tried and unfortunately bought without switching on the lips in the shop. I don't own any other Essence Lipsticks but the formula of 04 is so drying I cannot have it on even for 5 minutes...even with lipbalm underneath! On their website they are claiming that "creamy texture feels wonderfully pleasant on your lips" - No, no, no, not for me:) The color was wrong for my skintone though it was so patchy, uneven & looked like a cake frosting on my lips I don't think it will be a must-buy product for anyone. The smell is awful too. Also to give it a last chance I've tried to use it as a creamy some sort of highlighter but it still failed by being too sticky... Drying on the lips, sticky on the cheeks - hopeless:) So overall, nope.

I love the colours. the most of them are so pigmented and so cheap. I have 4 of them

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Well for the price this is an amazing lipstick, the lasting power isn't too long, but the colors are gorgeous and they dont dry out your lips witch a lot of cheap lipsticks may do so Yes for these lipsticks

I love these lipsticks - I have nude love and coral calling (which I got after listening to my favorite youtuber, considercologne, talk about it for a over a year). I really like the colors I have and the price can't be beat. They could last a little longer, but I really like the consistency. Coral calling has a different scent than nude love, but neither are overly perfumey.