Essence Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades

Essence Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades
Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades

4.1

on 3/19/2018 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

amazeballs!!! Pigmented long lasting as any high end lipstick when they were off they leave a nice stain on the lips which still remains comfortable they are not drying my lips remains soft and the rage of colors are wide .Essence knock this one out of the park did i mention that the price is GREAT!!!

on 3/19/2018 9:42:00 PM

Love love love. I bought one on a whim and went back the next day and got all the shades. This stuff is well priced, feels great on, has good lasting power and is very pigmented. Another plus is that it is unscented.

on 10/27/2017 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It's shit tbh.

on 9/16/2017 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love it! I'm not really a lipstick person, but this in Barely There is something I wear on a daily basis. It is longlasting, fades evenly and nicely, super cheap. Don't like the smell but it isn't strong and dissipates one applied. I pray Essence doesn't discontinue this line.

on 6/30/2017 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i liked the color and the consistency is quite nice however it does not last very long at all which for me is a huge con

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Overall, this collection of lipsticks is quite decent. I have tried most of them, loved a few, liked many, and destashed others.

All the lipsticks in this range are a cream finish without glitter. They are scented with an odd, non-descript type of smell that I could live without, but I deal. Packaging is good - black matte tubes with a colored band and bottom sticker. Lipsticks DO retract fully into their cases.

I find that the quality isn't as consistent as their Matt Matt Matt or Sheer and Shine lines (both mostly good). There are more mediocre shades in this range. My biggest complaint is that some shades are too greasy or settle into lip lines. Many shades do work well though.

Thankfully, there are some individual reviews for specific shades here on MUA, so you can look up specific colors to learn more. I have reviewed quite a few individually.

At this price, I do typically buy any new shades that might work for me ($3.49 CAD) and if it doesn't work out I'm not too disappointed. And the times it does work out - woohoo! Cheap lipstick!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I now have this formula in two shades, Natural Beauty and Love Me. I love them both and want more. They are comfortable, moisturizing and last much longer than other lip products I've used. (Note: long lasting lip formulas aren't something I normally seek out. I'm more concerned about feel.)

on 1/21/2017 9:22:00 AM

nice formula, not drying like long lasting lipsticks usually. Nice color range, very good quality

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Essence has some very under rated products and their long lasting lipsticks are hidden gems.
I bought 04 On The Catwalk which is rosy shade. This shade is cool toned and perfect for my NC30 complexion. I tend to look better in cool toned lipsticks despite having a warm complexion.

There is a fruity scent with these lipsticks but it's not overpowering and dissipates quickly.
I wouldn't call them long lasting though. The formula is creamy and well pigmented but after the first cup of coffee, it's time to re-apply.
It does leave behind a nice stain.

For $3.49 CAD, you can get the whole collection.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Such an amazing formula for such an inexpensive product. I have the shades Barely There and Natural Beauty, both do me well and i am always using them. Planning on buying more shades.

They are quite long lasting but you would have to touch up throughout the day. They fade nicely and feel nice on the lips. I suggest trying these as a good cheap lipstick.

Popular Lipsticks