3.4

price range

Reviews

1.0

4 years ago

I've never had this happen, but I just used this night cream for the first time since I ran out of my other. I have a complete horrible reaction to it. My neck and while face are red and itchy. Horrible! Stay away from this. I was already sketchy just because it's a product of Johnson & Johnson.......I will be returning as soon as possible. My skin isn't even that sensitive! I'll stick to Neutrogena or go back to the Shea Moisture Anti-Aging one since those moisturize well & never give me problems.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I'm not a big fan of this product. While it is very moisturizing, my face feels very oily the next morning, which I haven't experienced with other moisturizers. It also breaks me out a little bit if I use it alone too often. I only use this when I want extra moisture, and mix it with my other acne-fighting moisturizer.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

4 years ago

Love this!!!! My litter sister was actually the one who recommended this to me, and it's the best thing ever. She and another friend of mine with beautiful skin recommended basically the entire positively radiant line to me... But this and the makeup remover wipes are the best things I've ever used from a drugstore in my life! It smells calming and leaves my skin feeling supple and soft and dreamy. My skin looks a lot better even before going to bed but after waking up I felt as though I looked a lot more radiant and my skin was glowing. Definitely recommending this. The price is worth it if you look at this is comparison to buying something like this at Sephora for $50+ This cream was 26.96 plus tax. Which is pretty much worth it to me.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

5 years ago

I used to use this night cream religiously when I had really dry skin (due to my acne medication). This helped with dark spots, evened out my skin tone, and by morning all the moisture had returned to my face! Now that I no longer have that issue (I have oily skin so I only went through a brief dry skin spell) I only use it as a spot treatment and it is quite lovely! Have already repurchased 3 times!

About reviewer (69 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2.0

5 years ago

Not a big fan of this cream. It's quite irritating. It stings a bit. I'm prone to hormonal acne, and this seems to irritate it.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

1.0
from

5 years ago

Needed a good night cream for winter. Did nothing for me. Made my skin worse if anything. Waste of monaay

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

5 years ago

This is decent, but not excellent. I have dry, sensitive skin and while this is fairly hydrating, it is irritating. I don't know what causes the irritation, but my skin just gets oddly tingly and begins to feel tight after I apply this. If you're looking for that taut effect, you might like this, but I generally find it to be too watery to be really hydrating. Also, for a drugstore product, it's not dirt cheap, so I think you will be able to find more effective products in roughly the same price range.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

from

5 years ago

I love the positively radiant line, I especially love their daily moisturizing moisturizer with SPF so I thought that I would try this one as well. my skin is normal-combo with occasionally a pimple here and there this product is somewhat thicker than what I'm used to. after the first night of trying it, I feel it stings my face a little bit so I decided to put it away. then over the summer, I discovered I have dermatitis on my stomach and my Dr. prescribed me some cream to get rid of the dry patches on my skin, and while that product did do its job, I felt my stomach get even more dry, so I decided to try this again BC the prescription is also really expensive. so it this didn't work for my face it did work for my stomach which I'm glad I found an alternative use for

About reviewer (228 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

I just bought the product a few days ago and have been loving it so much at night, that I've began using it during the day. I don't write reviews often but I check MUA constantly before I make any kind of purchase and I love it when reviews are thorough and organized so thats what I've tried to do here. :) About my skin: I have normal to dry, sensitive skin. I rarely get acne, I do get the occasional blemish here and there. I tend to get clogged pores easily and I do have enlarged pores on my nose and cheeks. My skin sometimes gets an oily t-zone, mainly around the eyebrow region and my chin, but mostly remains normal. However, my around my nostrils and checks are generally very dry and sometimes even flaky. Lately, my skin has been very dull, and dehydrated looking despite my trying everything. I currently use Purpose face wash twice a day with St. Ives Green Tea Scrub about 3 -4 times a week ( to help with the flakiness and if I use the Green Tea scrub I won't use the Purpose so that I don't over wash and dry it out) I also use the Aztec Secret healing clay mask about 2 - 3 times a week if I can. I was using the CereVe's moisturizer, the one that comes in the tub (the name slips my mind at the moment) and I love it ( its great for the body too), but it wasn't making any real improvement on my face texture overall and making it a little greasy in my T- tone after a few hours if I used it during the day. I use the CereVe daily moisturizer with SPF during the day and that is doing the job for the most part. About this Moisturizer: This Aveeno moisturizer has transformed the texture of my skin! I usually wait a little longer before trying to make an opinion about a product but this stuff is amazing. I've been using it for 3 days and can already feel a difference. My skin is soft and supple and the moisturizer itself is so surprisingly light. I honestly feel that even oily skin would love this. It does have a bit of a strong fragrance, however, it dissipates after in a few minutes after it is applied, leaving your skin feeling like silk. For having dry skin, and this moisturizer being so surprisingly light for a night cream, it does the job quite well. I can even use it during the day ( I just pack it on a little heavier at night for that extra moisture to last through the evening). But when I wake up, my skin feels soft and hydrated the next day. I had the Aveeno complexion clearing lotion in the past and it irritated my skin ( mainly around my nose which is my sensitive dry area and I think it was the salicylic acid in it) but it made my cheeks very soft and I always liked that even though I needed to stop using it. After this was recommended to me by someone I know who has the most beautiful, clear, even toned skin, (the conversation started because I asked her about her regimen because her skin is so flawless) and she told me she uses all Aveeno products, that convinced me to at least give this a try. Especially recalling how the complexion clearing lotion made my cheeks feel. I AM IN LOVE with this so far and will probably end up buying the day lotion with SPF next, maybe even the face wash too ( I use Purpose right now and although its doing the job, it's very basic) Anyway, I apologize for the length of this review, Im just so impressed with this I feel. This product needs to get the attention it deserves. Its definitely worth a shot, I'd say give it at least a week. Its been 3 days for me and texturally I see and feel a difference. Im curious to see if it will live to its claim of reducing dark spots and help with my dullness and tone. Even if it doesnt, I will continue to repurchase based on the texture of my skin alone. I LOVE THIS. Give it shot. It's worth every penny.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I started using this product nightly after cleansing my face. I think it has a nice silky texture and soaks into my skin leaving it very soft. Not terribly pricey, will buy again.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair