Living Proof Perfect hair Day (PhD)

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
No Image

4.5

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (OFPMA), PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Behenyl Alcohol, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, IPDI/PEG-15 Soyamine Copolymer Dimer Dilinoleate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate (Thickening Agent), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-47, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glyceride, Fragrance/Parfum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm crazy about Living Proof! The PhD molecule I really do think there is science behind that. It has kept my hair soft & can stretch between shampoos a day or 2 minimum longer. I washed my hair with it for example on Friday, & I haven't needed to think about washing it (today is the following Monday). It is so blasted expensive thou so I may switch back, I have a bottle of Redken AllSoft S/C in my stash so I may buy LP after using that but the reason I would not buy is purely monetarily it's my fave S/C is deffo LP but it makes me feel guilty for spending that kind of $$$!! I believe if there's a will there's a way somehow I will get LP. I wish they sold LP at Kroger like Its A 10 & Redken! Sorry blah it sux having champagne taste on a lemonade budget! Water budget haha VO5 ;-) I'm going to keep up w using salon products of some kind! LP tames my hair keeps frizz down the best of what I've tried it truly is the best ive tried for my natural U wavy hair & is sulfate/oil free so very gentle! $25 for 8oz eek!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have oily skin and thus - easily greasy hair, so I was intrigued by the motto of this shampoo to make hair "cleaner, longer." This doesn't happen right away - you do have to use it for about a week before your hair acclimates to the product a little bit. It feels a little bit slimy at first (for someone who prefers the "squeaky" feeling of super-clarifying shampoos) and heavy, but once you have used it for about a week, then it does what it promises. If you can afford using this every day, it's a great product.