Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream

Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream

3.7

I wear Bobbi brown foundation in Beige 3. I started using this in the light shade then decided to switch to the darkest.
It is the best body cream for me: it hidrates and evens out. I buy loads of it.

on 5/3/2018 5:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Great little coverup for crepey skin. Evens out tone as well. Has a faint plastic odor that doesn’t bother me in the least.

Sucksssss this lotion does absolutely NOTHING at all. Didn’t blur out anything, didn’t give color or glow. Waste of time and money.

on 5/18/2017 3:58:00 PM

I love this. I love that is not a major self tanner. It gives the skin a glow, like a luminizer for the legs and arms. I'm tired of self tanners and bronzer, but I like having a glow and something to blur imperfections. This is the best thing I've found. I would be even more happy if it had no self tanner in it.

on 5/17/2016 10:11:00 PM

I am extremely sensitive to the burning skin smell of self tanning products. This didn't have a strong scent, but I could still detect a faint undertone scent of it. I purchased this product for $13 at CVS after one of my favorite beauty bloggers raved about it repeatedly in her empties videos. I haven't noticed a difference in the color at all, but it feels good going on my skin and absorbs nicely. I wouldn't repurchase this product based on what I've seen so far. The scent smells cheap to me and the faint hint of self tan grosses me out. I may not even use the remainder of the tube I have but will give it a little more time (been using it a week so far) before making a final decision.

on 3/17/2016 8:16:00 PM

I really like this lotion. It is almost like a primer for your body. It makes my skin glow and is soft and smooth while lightly blurring minor imperfections. Don't expect miracles but it's good for what it is. The smell is lovely too!

on 2/8/2016 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love the results of this, although I dispute the non-stinky claim, and most of it's supposed skin care benefits. It's moisturising and it's quick-drying. It doesn't smell as bad as most self-tanners, but As with others, I find the lingering smell more obvious in the following days. My skin is pale and yellowish. If I go in the sun I tan, but I have rosacea, so I won't do that to myself. I put some body butter on my wrists, hands, ankles, knees and elbows to avoid build up and smooth it on with one of those spongey tanning mitt things. It's not tandoori orange and it's not greige on me. I have used both colours and find them great depending on the season.

Ummm...did I miss something? I don't understand this product. My legs are white like Casper's ass and I bought this in the "medium-deep skin tones" just to really see if there were any color changes and nothing. It does nothing. I like it as a lotion, it's soft, my legs are smooth, it smells good but that's like the result of applying any other cheaper lotion. I don't see any BB perfecting action. I even bought a second tube thinking "ok, maybe it needs more time" and nothing. There is no color correcting, no hiding scars....I really don't get it.
So, yeah, I won't repurchase, it just didn't work for me at all.

on 10/14/2015 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Jergens BB Body perfecting Skin Cream has become my favorite product to use on my legs. I am too lazy to use self-tanning lotions as most of them take too long to dry before you can put on your clothes. I live in the south, and it is too hot for hosiery in the summer, but I love to wear dresses. This cream helped blur imperfections from scars and from unsightly veins - it almost appeared as if I was wearing sheer hosiery. it applied smoothly, dried between when I put it on, applied my makeup, and then got dressed, and didn't rub off on a dress with a white lining. I'm not so embarrased about how my legs look when I use this lotion on them.

on 12/21/2015 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very pleased with this moisurizer. I use it more often in the summer time and it makes me feel like I look much darker. Less harmful and permanent than other self tanning products.

Popular Lotions / Creams