66%

Reviews

3.0
from

a year ago

I am obsessed with the LUSH bath oils, but this is the least favorite of all of them. First of all, it smelled funky to me. I couldn’t detect any coconut and the flowery scents were faded and odd to me. It was such a pain to remove all the little stalks from the tub, so for me, to go through all that clean up trouble, it has to be worth it. It didn’t moisturize my skin at all, which is something I’ve experienced with all the other bath oils I’ve tried from LUSH. Pass.

About reviewer (908 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

from

5 years ago

This is my favorite Lush perfume. It's a lovely balance of sweet, floral and woody. I feel uplifted when I splash some on. I am sad that I can't get it anymore at my local store.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairOther, Other, Coarse

EyesOther

6 years ago

From the LUSH website: "A reassuringly sweet and optimistic perfume. Like the English gorse that blooms through winter, this perfume has neroli to lift the spirits and a sweet hit of coconut and vanilla. Mimosa adds a lightly floral, woody touch. Furze is simple and lightly sweet but never cloying." Furze is one my favourites from the newest Gorilla line of perfumes. I must admit that I'm not familiar with the flower, but to my nose it's a sweet coconut-vanilla fragrance. But it's not too cloying or foody. Rather, it has a watery, cottony texture that brings to mind a soft gauzy field blowing in the wind. Very nice, and I find it quite innocent and pretty as a scent. It would be suitable for a young girl or teenager, however it's complex enough for someone of any age to wear. It's also appropriate for spring, summer, or winter, as it reads as either warm or cool depending on the season. The best/worst part about Furze is that it means "farts" in German! Hello, market research. And yes, I live in Germany so I'm a bit reluctant to admit what perfume I'm wearing...

About reviewer (272 reviews)

Age36-43