L'Oreal Paris Advance Haircare Volume Filler Thickening Conditioner

L'Oreal Paris Advance Haircare Volume Filler Thickening Conditioner

4.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Parfum/Fragrance, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Trideceth-6, Arginine, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Serine, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Amyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Aminopropyl Triethoxysilane, Soluble Collagen.

on 1/8/2018 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have both the shampoo and conditioner. I really like them both. I have an oily scalp and fine, curly hair that is very porous, can get frizzy, and drier ends. This has a light scent...very nice. Cleans well without being drying. I do have to use a tiny bit of serum (l'oreal extraordinary oil) after towel drying (my hair tangles so easily but I don't need much with these products) and some styling product. After using this shampoo and conditioner, my hair does have more lift/volume and my hair tends to hold up more throughout the day. I really this and L'Oreal's clay shampoo and conditioner.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use the Nioxin System 3 Scalp Cleanser for Normal-to-thin-looking hair for $27. This is my absolute favorite shampoo. I can't see myself paying that much for a conditioner so I went to my local drugstore looking for something that did generally the same thing. This detangles my hair so well without weighing it down & works wonders with my shampoo....it was only $4 and some change.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This was extremely disappointing for me. I have long layered fine hair & normally I use the total repair 5 & have great results with that...but this didn't do anything for my hair. I used both the shampoo & conditioner but I didn't notice any volume whatsoever. What's odd is that I seem to get more volume & body when I use the total repair 5 from them. I'm glad it worked for others but I saw no difference in my hair whatsoever with this =(

on 12/4/2015 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I use both the shampoo and conditioner so don't know which one is better. What I can say however is that this shampoo actually does make your hair feel a little bit thicker, a little more full of volume, a bit shinier AND all without drying out your hair.

When I see volumizing, I always think stripping but this shampoo definitely feels more moisturing. Both the shampoo and conditioner are thick with the shampoo feeling much more gelatinous than a normal shampoo in texture.

My hair had a little more heft, my style did last a bit longer but of course I still needed my creams, dry shampoos, hair spray, etc. but it looked much better with this shampoo than my normal one.

I'm impressed - and a bargain to boot!

I have not yet used the shampoo but I think this conditioner is great for the money. Brought life back to my
50 -something permanent dyed hair and gave it back some youthful bounce. Will buy again. For the record only wash on average 2x week.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have fine hair, but it is dense and wavy. This just didn't do much for me, and I won't repurchase. It probably is good for thinner, less textured hair.

on 10/30/2015 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Wow, I absolutely adore this shampoo and conditioner! Where do I start? I am extremely picky about hair products. My hair is really picky. It is thick at the bottom and flat at the roots. Some products leave it too greasy instead of giving legitimate moisture or repair. This is my new HG! My hair has never felt so amazingly soft, but actually has volume at the same time!!! It also does not make my hair greasy, therefore, I can get away with washing on once a week. Insanely good price, modern packaging. Will continue to buy over and over.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I bought this conditioner based on the positive reviews, so I feel kind of bad that I'm going to bring the rating down with mine. Unfortunately, I just didn't find one good thing about this conditioner. It was extremely runny and thin and it didn't detangle my hair very well. The worst part, though, had to be the fragrance, which reminded me of spoiled, rotting fruit. I really couldn't get past the smell and that was what ultimately made me decide to throw it away about halfway through the bottle.

I needed something to volumize my flat and lifeless hair, and this does it.. sometimes. ;P The first few times I used it, I noticed that my scalp was kinda itchy, so I was thought "oh great, this is going to volumize my hair by drying it out," so I was going to discontinue using it. However, after a few days, the itchiness went away, and my hair looked and felt thicker, and there was considerable volume at the roots. Seriously, I looked like I had Victoria's-Secret-bombshell-babe-walking-down-the-runway hair. Unfortunately, this only lasted for about 2 weeks. I don't know if my hair got used to the conditioner or if it coated my hair, but I began to notice my hair becoming flat again. Not as limp as before, but not as voluminous and thick-looking as in the first 2 weeks of use. In order to rectify this problem, I don't use this conditioner every day; I'll take a break every few days by either using a different conditioner or not using conditioner at all, and I think this method is helping. When I do use this conditioner, my hair looks puffy and a bit thicker. What I absolutely LOVE about this product is the smell - it's more flowery than fruity but it's not cloying; it's definitely fresh and clean-smelling. Also, this conditioner is pretty affordable. I got the 12.6 fl oz bottle for $2 (on sale for $4 with a $2 off coupon), and it's available anywhere (Target, CVS, etc.). I'll keep using this until I get bored or there's another affordable product out there that volumizes, smells great, and makes my hair look thicker.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Disappointed after reading the good reviews. I have long, fine hair and was hoping for a little boost but it really did nothing for my hair in terms of volume. It was, however, great at creating static in my hair. It does smell nice and make my hair easy to comb right out of the shower but that was about it. Will not repurchase.