2.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

Too bad these are discontinued as I really liked them. I still have one and use it from time to time. They glide on smoothly and the color lasts all day. It's a very good product to tightline with.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I have this in Smoke, and i wish Revlon made a color similar to it still. It's not colorstay but it lasts longer than most. I love the blueish grey color.

About reviewer (220 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

EyesGreen

3.0

11 years ago

I use the white timeliner to line just the inner corners of my eyes. It definitely brightens up the eye area. I originally bought this to use along with the Revlon mocha eye colors that debutted around the same time. I have had this forever since I only use it ocassionally. I would not repurchase because this is a product that I can definitely live without.

About reviewer (717 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

1.0

11 years ago

Terrible. Just plain terrible. I found these at Big Lots so I should have known better. Yes, the colors are lovely (I bought Smoke and uh, the brown color) but these smear and smudge worse than any other pencil I have ever used. I can't beleive anyone found these long lasting! I ended up with a big mess. I can see why these have been discontinued and honestly that's a blessing for poor unsuspecting women everywhere.

About reviewer (178 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2.0

12 years ago

i got this one in ebony and this product sucked. it's smooth to apply but it smudges after some time. the coverage is too thick and unnatural for me also. on the plus side, the shade is great and i like the slightly pointed tip. i won't buy it again though.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

HairBlack

2.0

12 years ago

Sucksss. Got it in glossing so maybe that's why it sucked. Its a nice color though. But not good enough to cut it so w/e not buying again. =/

About reviewer (22 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther

13 years ago

I was surpised this didn't rate well. I thought it was really good for a drugstore liner. It stayed on my eyes very well. I liked the gray. It gave me a nice smoky look and it stayed on all day at work which is more than I can say for most liners. I had to order on line because I believe this has been discontinued. I purchased 10 of them really cheaply because they aren't stocking them in the stores anymore

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesGreen

13 years ago

This product was 50% off, which is always the greenlight for me to experiment with new brands and products. i'm so glad i did. The coverage is great, it goes on very black and is easy to apply. It also stays all day on my oily lids without so much as a smudge! This is definitely a keeper and i'll even buy it at full price next time.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Tan

3.0

13 years ago

I have this in White, and I use it to line the inner rims of my lower eyelids. It works beautifully for that. Though it says white, it's more of an off-white color, kinds yellowy white. Which is fine, cos I think stark pure white would look too unatural. UPDATE: I find that the bits of pigment tend to stick to my lower lids and are really difficult to remove. Have given this away, still on the hunt for a good, white eyepencil.

About reviewer (183 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

14 years ago

Im aware of being a minority here, cos i love this eyeliner(teakwood). better den my origins or clinique..on the whole. i have no problems sharpening the pencil, or when drawing the line on my lids. plus, the waxy pigments doesnt smudge as bad as other dept store eyeliners i've tried. im heavy on eyeliners and would usually reapply my eyeliner twice a day. regardless of wheather the eyeliner performs well or not, it's my comforting habit to have a fresh coat of eyeliner throughout the day. this doesnt smudge or causes ugly built-ups. even when i rub it off, it comes off in erase-dust clumps dats easy to rid. the deep brown colour also proves very versatile. cheap n good.

About reviewer (229 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm