Sigma F86 Tapered Kabuki

Sigma F86 Tapered Kabuki

4.8

on 11/1/2017 5:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Blends my foundation and concealer flawlessly without any streaking. Great shape to get under my eyes and the crevices of my nose.

on 5/13/2015 10:00:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I know many reviewers on here state they use this brush for concealer, which might be a great idea, but I've been using this brush for a little over a year for foundation.

I wear (normally) MAC Studio Fix Fluid and I find it applies this foundation really well. I mix two shades together to match my skin tone (NW15 and NW20) so the fact that the brush blends really well is a big bonus for me.

As one girl said, the brush can seem like it clumps together but it has to be washed really well in order for it stay soft and fluffy - I can always tell when I go to use it if I didn't put as much time into cleaning it the last time. If you can do a really good job cleaning it, I think it will make a huge difference! I don't find that it streaks my foundation on (unless it's in need of cleaning, then sometimes it can get streaky and be a bit hard to blend) and it gives a really natural blend to my foundation.

I don't find that it eats product, as another reviewer said. I use a lot of MAC brushes so this brush doesn't get used every single day - I find I use it more in the winter than in the summer but overall I think it's a really good brush to have in your kit and can be used for a variety of cream/liquid products.

on 9/18/2014 4:07:00 AM

I know this brush was meant for foundation but it is awesome for blending out under eye concealer! The is mainly what i reach for when i was blending out concealer. I love it!

Got this after watching a few of my favorite YouTube beauty gurus use it for undereye concealer and I have to say that it met & exceeded my expectations! At first, it seemed too big to use for under the eye but I tried it & love it! It blends concealer so effortlessly that I'm able to use less product and it looks very natural- even when I use concealer a few shades lighter for a highlighting effect! I'm excited to try a few more of Sigma's kabuki brushes because the quality of this one is so nice. Planning to get the flat or rounded kabuki for applying foundation and the angled kabuki for contouring!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I bought this brush on recommendation from a YouTube Guru. This brush costs $21 on Sigma's website but I bought it during a sale. I love this brush! I don't usually apply a full face of foundation. I usually just apply a light foundation or a BB cream under my eyes and around my nose to even out my skin tone. This brush is perfect for that. It blends the foundation beautifully into my skin and it doesn't leave any brush strokes or marks. There is also no fall out whatsoever from this brush.

Popular Makeup Brushes