Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde

4.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ozokerite/Synthetic Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Mica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylparaben, May Contain/Peut Contenir: ( /-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

I agree mine isn't the color in the first photos (like a vanilla, light color). Mine is like the darker last photos, and I like it because it's a neutral color and it's light. Mine is several years old, but hasn't dried out. It takes very little to do my brows, and I like how natural it looks on me. It's waterproof enough to stay on all day even with high humidity. The colors is nice for anyone who doesn't want their eyebrows to stand out. I was surprised I like using this and a brush better than a pencil.

It's pricey, so I might try a cheaper brand, but I don't think I'll need a new one ever, since I've used it a lot and barely made a dent.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The actual color of the dipbrow looks nothing like it does in the photo. It's like a taupe color. It looks very natural.

I actually have black hair. I'm very pale though and I hate having harsh looking brows so I went ahead and purchased this, because "soft brown" was still too dark for me. It was exactly what I was looking for. It's incredibly light, but still noticeable on my face. My only complaint is that it dries quickly.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Meh that's how I feel about this product, I have just trashed it after using it for 2 years off and on and I almost used it up because it dried out so much that it wasn't usable anymore. I have dark blond brows and this blonde is way too dark, the color is more light brown then blonde after you build up pigmentation for filling up sparse areas. It's perfectly wearable but the shade could be softer or more pigmented because it can look harsh. There are so many dupes right now that I would not even rebuy this ever, because it's just not that good!!

on 8/29/2016 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A very good product but also pricey and now, there are many imitations/knock offs. Blonde is the only shade I feel is light enough to use for me and still look natural. At $22? I usually stick with my knock offs - but for "brows on fleek" with staying power? Anastasia has always been queen.

on 6/25/2016 11:16:00 PM

Love these pomades! The staying power is incredible and the shades are just perfect. The blonde color especially because it can be used for almost any hair color and still look natural. My only issue w these is that they seem to dry out easily.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

For the amount of product that comes inside of this pot, it's an incredible deal! I am platinum blonde and although I'm naturally light brown I still have pretty light brows. This product is good. Because my brows are so sparse this isn't the only product I use but I could use it alone. It is VERY pigmented and it's easy to pick up too much product on your brush, so I actually dip my brush in the product and the I use the lid and smear around what I picked up that way I can thin it out and control how much is on my brush. I am sort of torn though between wishing this was a tad bit lighter. It is a pretty perfect color for blondes though, I think I'm going to bleach my brows and it will be the perfect color for me then. This can look too harsh and over done if you aren't light handed with it, so I recommend using small brush strokes in order to achieve a more natural polished look. I don't necessarily think this is waterproof but it has decent longevity. I have oily skin and sometimes I need a touch up. Overall a very good product and although it's not the only thing I use on my brows, this is a staple in my routine.

on 2/3/2016 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is crazy pigmented, but not in a way that it's problematic, but rather in a "I feel like I'll never run out" kind of way. You do need to have a light touch, but if you do, you get an amazing result. I tend to put just a tiny bit on my brush at the time and "dip" more times instead to avoid getting too much product in one place. I think the most important thing is to realise that this isn't a eyebrow pencil. The very first time I tried it, I used it as such and I didn't know whether to cry or laugh at the result. Again, a little product goes a long way, and rather than painting on your brows you just brush some colour into your brows. To me that makes for a much more natural result than I've gotten with any brow pen (the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz not yet tried and therefor not included). I don't have very uncooperative eyebrows, so I never use a gel or other kind of shaper on my brows, but I feel like maybe the products give a tiny bit of hold to the brows. That may just be because you brush them through with the pencil, though, I'm not entirely sure.

I bought it in blonde despite dying my hair a reddish brown, simply because I wanted to be on the safe side. I have a fringe and I have glasses, so frankly my brows are sort of hidden away anyway. I think I could've gone with a warmer and slightly darker shade, but I'm happy with the way this looks too. It creates a very natural looking brow. For every blonde out there who has trouble finding a colder shade that's not too dark, this one would be for you.

The only way I can see myself not repurchasing is if I tried the brow wiz pencil and fell even deeper in love with it than I did with this. This is both a HG and a HQ brow product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Easily my HG brow product. I have very sparse natural brows and but love the look of full brows and this makes it so easy to get them. It lasts all day, even with my oily skin, and still looks fresh at the end of the day. I use a small angled brush with minimal product and start by outlining the bottom of my brow to get a crisp line and just work the product up and through my brow, adding a little bit more if I need it, until it's smooth and the color is even. Be careful at the front of your brows, however, since it's easy to accidentally create a rectangular shape there by accident. Instead, use whatever product is left on your brush and use a gentle hand. There is so much in the jar and it performs so well that it's definitely worth the price.

I really don't like the look of penciled in eyebrows on myself, nor do I ever really make them look natural and even. I was really excited to see what this product would look like on me, considering my eyebrows are so fair, it often looks like I really don't have any, and I LOVED the outcome! It's very easy to use (and not mess up), it stayed on for the entire day, and looked so natural. I would absolutely recommend this product to other fair-eyebrowed blondes!

on 9/20/2015 12:36:00 AM

My favourite eyebrow product ever!! I recommend this to everyone I can now. I have naturally spare eyebrows with not a lot of defined shape to them, so I can really appreciate what great brow makeup can do for me. I first bought this product because my friend uses it religiously and get compliments on her eyebrows from complete strangers (for real), but at first I wasn't too impressed with it - I thought the texture was weird and looked really fake, dark, and heavy on me, which is not the look I like being very pale and blonde. Turns out I just needed to know how to properly apply it! I now use a small angled liner brush (Quo brand from Shoppers) and using a VERY light hand, I do short feathery strokes to first lightly outline my eyebrows and then fill them in. My eyebrows have never looked this good and defined in my entire life, without the obviously drawn on look.

I'm not super thrilled about the price, but I've been using it for 2 months and not even a dent has been made in the pot, so I definitely think it's worth the $25 I spent. Will buy again and again and again.

Popular Brows Products