Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde

4.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ozokerite/Synthetic Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Mica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylparaben, May Contain/Peut Contenir: ( /-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

on 6/25/2016 11:16:00 PM

Love these pomades! The staying power is incredible and the shades are just perfect. The blonde color especially because it can be used for almost any hair color and still look natural. My only issue w these is that they seem to dry out easily.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

For the amount of product that comes inside of this pot, it's an incredible deal! I am platinum blonde and although I'm naturally light brown I still have pretty light brows. This product is good. Because my brows are so sparse this isn't the only product I use but I could use it alone. It is VERY pigmented and it's easy to pick up too much product on your brush, so I actually dip my brush in the product and the I use the lid and smear around what I picked up that way I can thin it out and control how much is on my brush. I am sort of torn though between wishing this was a tad bit lighter. It is a pretty perfect color for blondes though, I think I'm going to bleach my brows and it will be the perfect color for me then. This can look too harsh and over done if you aren't light handed with it, so I recommend using small brush strokes in order to achieve a more natural polished look. I don't necessarily think this is waterproof but it has decent longevity. I have oily skin and sometimes I need a touch up. Overall a very good product and although it's not the only thing I use on my brows, this is a staple in my routine.

To Read all 39 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/3/2016 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is crazy pigmented, but not in a way that it's problematic, but rather in a "I feel like I'll never run out" kind of way. You do need to have a light touch, but if you do, you get an amazing result. I tend to put just a tiny bit on my brush at the time and "dip" more times instead to avoid getting too much product in one place. I think the most important thing is to realise that this isn't a eyebrow pencil. The very first time I tried it, I used it as such and I didn't know whether to cry or laugh at the result. Again, a little product goes a long way, and rather than painting on your brows you just brush some colour into your brows. To me that makes for a much more natural result than I've gotten with any brow pen (the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz not yet tried and therefor not included). I don't have very uncooperative eyebrows, so I never use a gel or other kind of shaper on my brows, but I feel like maybe the products give a tiny bit of hold to the brows. That may just be because you brush them through with the pencil, though, I'm not entirely sure.

I bought it in blonde despite dying my hair a reddish brown, simply because I wanted to be on the safe side. I have a fringe and I have glasses, so frankly my brows are sort of hidden away anyway. I think I could've gone with a warmer and slightly darker shade, but I'm happy with the way this looks too. It creates a very natural looking brow. For every blonde out there who has trouble finding a colder shade that's not too dark, this one would be for you.

The only way I can see myself not repurchasing is if I tried the brow wiz pencil and fell even deeper in love with it than I did with this. This is both a HG and a HQ brow product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Easily my HG brow product. I have very sparse natural brows and but love the look of full brows and this makes it so easy to get them. It lasts all day, even with my oily skin, and still looks fresh at the end of the day. I use a small angled brush with minimal product and start by outlining the bottom of my brow to get a crisp line and just work the product up and through my brow, adding a little bit more if I need it, until it's smooth and the color is even. Be careful at the front of your brows, however, since it's easy to accidentally create a rectangular shape there by accident. Instead, use whatever product is left on your brush and use a gentle hand. There is so much in the jar and it performs so well that it's definitely worth the price.

I really don't like the look of penciled in eyebrows on myself, nor do I ever really make them look natural and even. I was really excited to see what this product would look like on me, considering my eyebrows are so fair, it often looks like I really don't have any, and I LOVED the outcome! It's very easy to use (and not mess up), it stayed on for the entire day, and looked so natural. I would absolutely recommend this product to other fair-eyebrowed blondes!

on 9/20/2015 12:36:00 AM

My favourite eyebrow product ever!! I recommend this to everyone I can now. I have naturally spare eyebrows with not a lot of defined shape to them, so I can really appreciate what great brow makeup can do for me. I first bought this product because my friend uses it religiously and get compliments on her eyebrows from complete strangers (for real), but at first I wasn't too impressed with it - I thought the texture was weird and looked really fake, dark, and heavy on me, which is not the look I like being very pale and blonde. Turns out I just needed to know how to properly apply it! I now use a small angled liner brush (Quo brand from Shoppers) and using a VERY light hand, I do short feathery strokes to first lightly outline my eyebrows and then fill them in. My eyebrows have never looked this good and defined in my entire life, without the obviously drawn on look.

I'm not super thrilled about the price, but I've been using it for 2 months and not even a dent has been made in the pot, so I definitely think it's worth the $25 I spent. Will buy again and again and again.

on 8/27/2015 2:25:00 PM

My fave brow product yet! I absolutely love this and it has lots of product in the container. I formerly used the pencil by Anastasia but I found that was too expensive considering how quickly it ran out. So upon going into Sephora I was very excited to find this new product and have loved the way it works. I love the color that it comes out it absolutely lovely and if you apply it with a lighter hand it would work for all shades of blonde. I most surely recommend this product as the price range is also fair I believe it was $23.

I am a fan of Anastasia brow wiz pencil so with all the hype surrounding this product I decided to try it out as well. Initially I didn't like it as much as the pencil but after some experimenting with it I like it better! The color is fantastic for blondes, not too warm toned or ashy. This is the method I have used that gives me the best result:
First I apply a clear gel to my brows to tame them a bit. Then I use my ELF angled eyeliner brush and outline my brows using long strokes starting from the inner part and working outward. I go back in and fill in the inside using the same technique, long strokes starting from the inner part and working outward. The result is natural looking brows that last all day. I highly recommend using a small angled liner brush with this. I bought the straight cut flat liner brush from Anastasia (not sure of the name) to use with this and I did not like the result because the brush was too big and it wasn't as precise as I like. I like this better than the brow wiz because of the natural finish and it is a better value. I paid about $20 for this and for that amount you get a lot of product. I've had this for over 6 months and barely made a dent in it. Highly recommended and I will definitely repurchase. The only con I can think of is it is more time consuming to apply then a pencil or powder so I use pencil if I am in a rush.

on 8/26/2015 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

HG BROW PRODUCT! This is AMAZING, it blends beautifully with my brow colour (medium blonde hair) and lasts such a long time. I bought this in December 2014 and I am only half way through the pot, which makes it good value for money. I apply it with an angled brush, which works well. I used to use Benefit Brow Zings for years but this is much better.

on 8/5/2015 11:00:00 PM

This stuff is amazing! I use it with a MAC 266 brush, and the Anastasia brow wiz pencil in taupe. It's easy to work with and once it's on, it doesn't budge all day! A total Brow-saver for someone like me who totally over plucked their eyebrows when they were younger. Some people might say it's expensive, but I've been using it for months and have hardly made a dent in it! I'm guessing it will last me at least a year or more! (I don't use it every day, maybe 3 days a week) I will Def purchase this again!

Popular Brows Products