Etude House Water Color Blusher (All colours)

Etude House Water Color Blusher (All colours)
Water Color Blusher (All colours)

3.5

on 7/20/2015 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Been searching for a cream based blush then I found this. Originally I wanted to buy the shade coral but since its out of stock I ended up buying Baby Apricot. The product is easy to apply and blends smoothly onto the skin. Unfortunately baby apricot didnt show up on my skin I put two layers but still no color showed on my cheeks :( for ref im NC42 a little tan. The package is cute tho!

Luv this blush it's my first lilac coloured blush. You can see it has some pink and blue which I thought would be good for me having a cool toned complexion. It is and it's a cream but comes out like a creamy gel. It smells really good like a clean powder hard to describe but I love the scent. It fades though which, is good in my case. It actually feels really good going on you can either use fingers or a small stipple I find works good with this. I really love it and it's actually totally wearable. It has a semi matte or natural finish imo.

It's a small tube but I love how it looks like a paint and you really do not need much. It really is a fun blush for me I'm just super happy that it's wearable:) I'm so intrigued with purple blushers I ordered a darker purple from another brand. I'm so happy with this shade and it will be a lot of fun for the warmer months.Love! Recommended!

Popular Blush Products