The Body Shop Vitamin e serum in oil

The Body Shop Vitamin e serum in oil

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Dicaprylyl Carbonate , Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil/Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis , Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil , Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil , Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil , Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Parfum/Fragrance , Tocopheryl Acetate , Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol , Linalool , Limonene, Citronellol , Benzyl Salicylate , Eugenol , Citral , Anisyl Alcohol , Citric Acid

on 2/15/2018 9:14:00 PM

BEST EVER

on 1/27/2018 7:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Lovely product. Nearly used up a bottle now and i can’t believe how long it’s lasted. I bought In the winter months of 2016 and have been using it every night in the colder weather. I skip this in summer as my skin doesn’t get as dry but in the cold seasons my face really benefits from the added oil/ serum combo. I love how it isn’t greasy and goes perfectly under night cream before bed. Smells nice and the packaging is gorgeous. £16 is a little expensive but I do think it’s worth it considering it actually works and lasts forever!

on 6/17/2017 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I dont think this is the best serum or oil product for me. My face is very oily but dehydrated and still need something to hydrate (even my face produce a lot of oil). I thought this serum in oil helps to hydrate and improve the appereance of my face, but actually it doesnt. Ive been using it like 3 months and theres no any significant result for me. So, yeah its a meh. And, i dont think i will repurchase this serum in oil. Im look out for something better than this.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

someone gave this to me as a gift and the thought of oil on my face is still new to me because It makes me think of breakouts. when I first used it I had a pimple that had become a scab which is the worst because you don't want to pick it and leave a scar but who wants a scab on their face?! after using this the first night I was actually able to cover the scab pretty well, or at least as much as is possible. the second night the scab practically fell off. by the 3rd use it had healed up almost completely. that alone is amazing to me. however, there's more. not only does my makeup look so much smoother on my dewy face, I've been able to use around my eyes (not that I'd recommend) and haven't needed anything else at night. it also seems to be helping some acne scars. I think the smell is luxurious and any greasy feel goes away by morning if not sooner. overall, I'd call this a miracle oil that I enjoy using and the packaging is adorable. as for the price, I have a hard time paying that much for anything but this may just be my new HG product.

on 5/16/2017 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have only started using this the past week after being told how amazing it was for dry skin.
The bottle comes with a cute pipette and you literally only need a drop or two on your face so I can see this product lasting a good while. It was £16 but I got 30% student discount which is brilliant, it is definitely worth the money.

I seen results literally the morning after I started to use this oil. My skin is looking the best it has in ages, no more dry patches. Would definitely recommend!

on 5/16/2017 1:49:00 PM

For someone who has combination skin, this is amazing. It is not a heavy oil and it definitely makes a noticeable difference from the first use. What I like best is that you can out makeup on top so if your skin really needs moisture you can use it in the morning as well.

on 10/15/2016 1:41:00 AM

This definitely does replenish any oil lost and would be a good buy for people with very dry skin. A little goes a long way and I saw a difference in my dry patches from day one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I naturally have oily skin but sometimes I struggle with dry patches. In my opinion this is way too heavy for all over the face everyday but I do apply the tiniest amount in the sections of my face that are a little more dry or sensitive or anything like that. I start to see results by the next morning and it instantly relieves that dry spots. A little goes a long way and whenever I need to I would repurchase.

on 9/3/2016 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Abit of product goes a long way. I got a 7 day sample of this, the sale lady thought it would be good for my eczema and as usual, I am very reluctant to believe sales people on this as I think they say it just to make a sale I didn't really use it as serum is not part of my usual skin care routine. The oil seemed meh when I did, certainly no miracles which the sales lady spoke of. Still a fan of Body Shop though.

This product is a mediocre...it neither has a significant use nor a product which does a bad performance. My skin hasnt improved much..

Popular Face Skincare Products