Victoria's Secret passion struck fragrance mist

Victoria's Secret passion struck fragrance mist

4.6

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

PROS

- smells amazing
- cute packaging

CONS

- longevity

COMMENTS: Umm..yes! This smells amazing! It is such a lovely, warm scent that's perfect for every season. I detect more vanilla than I do apple, but nevertheless it's amazing. I just wish it lasted longer!

Will repurchase.

on 2/11/2016 6:32:00 AM

Okay... maybe I was being a little strict... but this perfume's sillage is a little too light for me. The vanilla is rather strong and lingers the longest as compared to the fuji apple which was almost non-existent besides the tiny trace of it upon spraying and it (fuji apple) completely disappears after about fifteen minutes. I generally spray it at my neck, wrists and elbow areas and it lasts me for about 2-4 hours depending on how dry my skin is. My skin does absorb and hold the scent quite a bit and everyone's skin is different so my situation may not be the same as yours.

Packaging wise, the cap loosens after a few clicks (which is really irritating) and comes off easily when I was 3/4 through the bottle. I like how large the bottle is for $26 (I live in Singapore) although it is a little hassle with trying to bring it out. If you want to buy this perfume be sure to prepare a small spray bottle to transfer it into.

Overall, it is a nice fragrance, firece yet sexy, and I would not mind buying it again. Go try it!

To Read all 7 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/21/2015 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My older sister loves this scent. When she comes over to my house she would chose this over my other fragrances. That's because the scent goes so well with her natural undertones; she smells fierce and feminine. I mostly keep this around for her since I much prefer how Love Spell smells on me.

on 9/27/2014 6:28:00 PM

This smells wonderful! Light scent is a blend of apple and vanilla orchid which complement each other nicely. It's a warm fragrance but not strong or overwhelming. Not quite a floral or a citrus but a feminine, subtly sweet scent. Nice for Fall.

The mists are so quick to dissipate though. The scent only hangs around for an hour, maybe. So if you've got it with you or just need a quick freshening up, it's fine, but not for a lasting fragrance.

Don't know if it "ignites passion" but I understand that's just how they market their stuff. But it is one of their better, newer scents!

on 3/22/2014 1:57:00 PM

This is for the vintage Victoria, yes I know I keep harping on it's loss to me. Now I wrote several times to Victoria's Secret people who are extremely nice to speak to and one lady was very kind to send me the notes in vintage Victoria.
They are tea rose, geranium, sage, apricot, raspberry leaf, muguet, jasmine, ylang ylang, amber, wmusk and sandalwood.

On me the drydown notes were apricot ylang ylang amber musk and sandalwood that stood out. Maybe this helps someone out there who loved this scent as much as I. Happy smelling to all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I gave this product rave reviews across the board,as I normally love most VS everyth,I mean fragrances(lol)come on Sexy Little Things literally drew my fiancee in...His very first words to me were "You smell BEAUTIFUL-what's your name?",I've worn Pear GlacÚ since high school,and Pinks Warm and Cozy...ANYWAY!
I'm sure what to think,I just,in a leap of faith,ordered the whole Passion Struck line from VS...really can't wait to see what its like...the above review really boosted my confidence tho! I will be back when my package arrives(that's half the fun,isn't it?)
❤ C.

on 2/13/2014 5:15:00 PM

This is one of the newer scents in the VS Fantasies line. The bottle describes the smell as Fuji apple and vanilla orchid. To me, this smells a lot like Viva La Juicy perfume. I've been wearing Viva La Juicy for about 3 years now and it's one of my favorite perfumes and as soon as I smelled this body mist, it reminded me of my beloved Juicy. Juicy Couture perfume is expensive and you can pick up the VS line for around $5-$6 a piece depending on the sale. It's a nice fruity floral scent with some warmth to it. I've been wearing VS body mists for years and for the price, you can't beat them. This is another winner for me.

Popular Fragrances