Milani Brow & Eye Highlighters

4.2

Not tested on animals

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I don't love it for my brows, but it works really well to define and highlight around my lips. The shimmer shade also works in the in the corner of my eyes.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Coarse

this product was very waxy and left my eyebrows looking kind of wet looking it moves all over the place and the pigmentation is it good I absolutely hated this thing I actually threw it away I wouldn't even give it to anybody it's so awful and the darkest color isn't even dark enough for my eyebrows if you are not an amateur and you're serious about your brow game don't buy this crap

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A lot of usefulness packed into "one" product. I use this for cleaning up my brows mostly. I can also use it for highlight, inner corners of eyes, & Cupid's bow. I sharpen it with a Rimmel jumbo extra large pencil sharpener from when they made those huge extra jumbo eyeshadow pencils back a few years ago (Mary Kate + Ashley had the same ones). It's nice to have a yellow toned & a pink/whitish dual ended pencil for various uses & I will rebuy this when I use it up, it looks like it would use up quickly.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I picked this up at Kmart in the clearance bin for $2! (Kmart does BOGO on milani fairly often too)

I bought #02, matte cream/luminous lift.

Color-wise, this is perfect. (I am fair and cool-toned) I use the matte as an eyebrow highlight, and the luminous lift on my inner eye.

Quality is great for the price. I had my eye on the Benefit pencils, but at $22 a piece?! For comparison, the Benefit pencils are more pigmented and creamier. But the Milani pencil is very creamy and blends really well. (a few taps with a ring finer and my eyebrow highlight looks great!)

I do think this does tend to fade fairly quickly though. (but for $2, and the ease of applying, I will keep one in my purse) Personally, I think the matte side is the star, and I wish I could buy an entire pencil of just that.

It does require pretty frequent sharpening. It just applies much better after it is sharpened. It doesn't fit in the benefit sharpener, but the UD sharpener fits it perfectly.

It works really well, especially at this price. I have used it every day since I purchased.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I know this is for brows, but I use it to contour and it's amazing. It's creamy enough to blend beautifully. I have the brown with yellowish highlighter color. The brown is the perfect cool shade for contouring, especially the nose. And it's dirt cheap! I've used the highlighter end and it's sort if meh but it works great for Cupid's bow, inner eyes, maybe under brow bone. It's a great contour stick! I don't know about how it works on brows because it's too creamy to me. But I love love love it for contouring. Better than smashbox at $48!

Milani brow & eye highlighter in matte beige and high glow (01): This is a double-ended jumbo pencil that doubles as a highlighter and shadow stick. One end is matte and one end is shimmery, so it is double duty. I use the matte end to clean up my brows after they are lined, the thick pencil is surprisingly easy to draw a defined line. It is also creamy enough to blend with your fingers. I use the shimmery end in the corners of my eyes and under and above my brows, it gives a nice highlight. It has a bit of a dusty smell and requires sharpening before almost every use, but it is a very useful product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought shade 01 Matte Beige and High Glow, and I'm really loving how this looks!

Sometimes I don't want a very shimmy brow highlight, but powder doesn't give me a stark enough contrast between my brow and my eye. The matte shade really does a good job at creating that contrast. It also makes my eyebrows have a sharper edge without making them look harsh.

I'm not too fond of the shimmery shade. It's a beautiful shade of golden champagne, but it has too much chunky glitter for me for under the brow. I like this on the inner corners of my eye, though. Super pretty!

These do sheer out when you blend them, so it's a very subtle look. If I want the color to show up more, I have to do another layer or two. I do like how they are sheer, though. It's not easy to go overboard. I use a Real Techniques shading brush to blend this out, but my fingers work just as well.

I have very pink skin, so the yellow tone of this duo works really well on my skin. It neutralizes any rosiness and gives me a beautiful highlighted look without being too yellow or too pink. I am curious about the pink one, though.

These are easy to sharpen using a large sharpener. Think of NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils or any other jumbo pencil of the like.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in Matte Beige/High Glow, and it is absolutely the most perfect combo for brightening your eyes and highlighting your brow.
I use the Matte Beige side to line my water line (it's fantastic for that!), and the High Glow side to highlight my inner corners and my brows. It's not so shimmery that it looks glittery - it just reflects light in a very flattering way. It's subtle enough to deliver the right amount of highlight without looking like a disco ball. Love it!
The shimmer side is also wonderful for highlighting the cupid's bow.
As far as staying power, it seems to last throughout the day. I've not had to reapply the matte color to my waterline (and my eyes are quite watery), and the highlighter definitely stays on really well.
The texture is quite creamy. It doesn't pull or tug, and is easy to blend before it sets.
The packaging is handy. I like having both products in one, as it takes up less room in my makeup bag. The caps stay on well and overall, it feels quite sturdy.
Definitely worth $6.49!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

After scraping out the last bits of my LE Color Tattoo in Nude Pink, ( may you rot in hell Maybelline for not making this permanent), I am turning to these great pencils! I have all three of them and they do double duty for me. Primer and shadow. The taupe end of one can be used as an eyebrow color but it is a bit dark for my coloring. Love it as a eyeshadow though. Long wearing too! I don't mind sharpening them, just be sure to buy the sharpener that is sold separetely cause the one I have doesn't fit.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

O-M-G what a versatile, genius & daily must have item! This single handed item has quickly replaced 3 of my usuals: NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk, L'oreal TM crayon in N567 & Maybelline define a brow in dark brown. Not only am I saving money & space in my mu stash but this 2 in 1 works better than all those before mentioned items did alone. I have the shade: Vanilla/Natural Taupe. Both are entirely matte shades! The only one out of the 3 released. Benefit eye bright or TF attitude brow lift watch out because-Vanilla is a light beige cream color which serves 2 functions for me:

-highlight under brow bone (muchhh more natural & flattering than nyx jep in milk)
-use with synthetic eyeliner brush in my waterline (much more long wearing than Rimmel scandaleyes in nude & a better color on me than Jordana continuous almond) I do own & prefer the Matte Beige end (with the high glow) for waterline because its lighter & brighter but this does the trick as well!

Natural taupe is a brownish taupe, true to name & color of cardboard packaging btw, also doubles up functionally for me:

-fill in my brows (brush out pigment with spoolie after, no mascara/gel needed after!)
-contour my nose (precision & perfection. Check out yt video by LoveMelisaMichelle)

This is a crazy long lasting product. I have dry to normal skin & I DON'T have to set my nose contour with powder. It doesn't rub off or look unnatural the least bit. Same with brows I don't use a fancy makeup brush, just the tip to draw it out with & a spoolie to remove the pigment that lays on my veryy pitch dark black brows. Only the inner brows near my tearduct/nose bridge are sparse so I like using a brown shade vs all black. The only tinnny prob is the slippery shiny label around the pencil somehow makes the lids look greasy--Im constantly drying/cleaning it out with qtips/cotton rounds. But I can live with it, bcuz it saved me SO much clutter & time while on vacation with a limited supply of mu. I will NEVER be without this!