L'Occitane CREME MAINS Hand Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

4.1

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I love this handcream, buy it repeatedly. I cheated on it and bought the Bliss handcream, but quickly came back to L'Occitane. Yes, it's expensive, no doubt about it. But it works! I don't need much, and love the small tube with screw cap that fits in my purse easily. My hands feel tight and uncomfortable when they are dry, and the cream immediately eases this. It leaves a bit of a greasy film, nothing a quick wipe with a kleenex can't solve. The smell is not bothersome, to me it smells like talcum powder. My husband has used this, and he's very smell sensitive, and never said it bothered him. I don't buy this for all over moisturizing, there are cheaper options for my stubbly legs, but for my hands, this is the best lotion I've ever found.

This is a bit overpriced for sure so I had to knock one lippy off. It smells devine sort of like lavender and herbs very earthy. Totally non-greasy once dry now that's a first. Yet I'll never buy again because of the price. So sad.

Got this in Sweet Cherry as a gift with the matching lip gloss and I love it. I have used many hand creams and this is the best yet. Not greasy and sinks in super quickly. It might leave a tiny bit of stickiness but its barely noticeable to me unless I'm touching my phone, then I see a little bit of fingerprinting. Pretty insignificant, though. Love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Smells extremely divine!!! but its sticky. I got it for my desk at work, and i feel that its too sticky especially when typing, feels icky. I got the travel version from Sephora, and it was $10 for very small tube. I probably wont purchase again, i may try the bliss hand cream next.

I love this stuff! I'm a teacher & germ-a-phobic so I wash my hands frequently. I have a tube of this in my desk drawer, my purse, & by my bed. It's very thick & a little challenging to spread, but SO worth it! It's very moisturizing which is what I like!

Not so sure how much the 1 oz. tube costs because it came as part of a gift set. I can pretty much assume that since it's L'Occitane, it's not cheap. This is an intense moisturizer. This is just the right product for me since I wash my hands frequently at work and wear gloves. I have looked down at my hands sometimes after a 12 hour shift and my hands and nails have a white cast to them. Since I started using this hand cream, my hands are soft and greasy. It keeps the ash away.

This is the best hand creme I've found (that I'm willing to pay for). No greasy residue, easily absorbed into skin and very lightly scented. Although even the light scent makes me sneeze during my allergy season but I still love this product and use it during the winter.

After hearing and reading rave reviews of this product, I was convinced to drop the $24 it cost me to buy a tube of this stuff. It is simply okay. I don't understand all the hype. A disclaimer that I live in the Midwest and it's pretty dang cold and dry here right now, but it really does not moisturize all that great. I feel like I need to reapply several times before getting that "velvety soft" feeling. At that price, no thanks! The scent is kind of strange, but it doesn't bother me. Better than some strong fragrance that I probably would not like anyway. I really, really wish I could rave about this product but in all honesty, I could've bought several tubes of much better hand creme for the price of this one. I will continue my search for the perfect hand creme.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm on my third tube. It's great if you just want a regular hand moisturizer. It's not an intense moisturizer, which is nice because you can touch stuff after using it. For the price, I'm sure there's better out there that is less expensive though.

I thought this was going to soften the rough patches around my nails but I was disappointed. The texture is not as thick/creamy as I expected it to be, gives me the same result as the handlotion I bought in a drugstore for 1/4th of the price. Won't buy again.

Popular Lotions / Creams